8/26 DAINGERFIELD HOME 7:30

9/2 MT. VERNON AWAY 7:30

9/9 SPRING HILL AWAY 7:30

9/16 MALAKOFF AWAY 7:30

9/23 GUNTER HOME 7:30

Might have to catch the DF game and Gunter.. depending how we look 🙄

27 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Who all did yall return

Return I wanna say all skill positions, 2  big RB's (munoz, jones) a sophomore who should start QB that is a baller  played limited time last year due to injury.... got some big WR's that should have a good season... another sophomore who played some RB last year as  a freshman and was the best on the team IMO he shouldbe a wing or something this year dude is fast (ross) , got a group of freshman and sophomore that should get alot of playing time this year but next year is the year I predict a good squad

Alot of athletes on the offensive side that can take it the distance on any play

Defense was trash last year, no where to go but up from that mess 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Told you he’s drunk. 😂

It's lake time here on Cedar creek lake. 😆

This should be a good game. GW has  a lot to replace but we also have some good talent coming back. On paper I would give the edge to DF but I don’t think GW will be a pushover for anyone. This game will be a good gauge of where we are and what we need to do to get ready for district. 

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

This should be a good game. GW has  a lot to replace but we also have some good talent coming back. On paper I would give the edge to DF but I don’t think GW will be a pushover for anyone. This game will be a good gauge of where we are and what we need to do to get ready for district. 

I agree and thats what matters most in pre season 

11 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I agree and thats what matters most in pre season 

This game will be good for both sides. I’m glad it is a real game instead of a scrimmage this year so I don’t have to hear you saying “we only played our 1s for 3 snaps or we would have beat y’all by 50” 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

This game will be good for both sides. I’m glad it is a real game instead of a scrimmage this year so I don’t have to hear you saying “we only played our 1s for 3 snaps or we would have beat y’all by 50” 🤣🤣🤣

We keep our 1s in there the whole time we'll beat yall by 30 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We keep our 1s in there the whole time we'll beat yall by 30 🤣🤣🤣 

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Folks think that because DJ Allen is gone that we won’t cause problems but if the Wilson kid matures a little more physically over the summer (he was only a sophomore) he will be solid. We have Kolin Lewis coming back. We have the Polley kid that no one will want to tackle 😂 and my understanding is we have a few more solid options at RB as well. The defense is the question mark for me. Losing the defensive coordinator as well as his son will hurt. If the defense is solid we should score enough to win games. There’s more question marks around this team than any in the last 5 years but I do think there’s enough talent to put up a fight against anyone on the schedule. We will see about that 30!

• Like 1