Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Actually it is.

You're definitely going to have to explain why..... 98% of the people that read this need answers. The 2% that believe SH is a threat to them need to explain their reasoning... btw only 50 people will read this... youre the 2%

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You're definitely going to have to explain why..... 98% of the people that read this need answers. The 2% that believe SH is a threat to them need to explain their reasoning... btw only 50 people will read this... youre the 2%

😂

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

You need to stop being so dang defensive ETF!   I said, and I quote “Only one team stands out on this schedule.”  Your first assumption is that I’m saying Spring Hill is better than Dangerfield, MV, Malakoff & Gunter.  That’s where you went south.  Those four teams have all made deep playoff runs in football recently with a few earning state titles.  Spring Hill has not.  So I stand by my statement that one team stands out on this schedule!  

16 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

You need to stop being so dang defensive ETF!   I said, and I quote “Only one team stands out on this schedule.”  Your first assumption is that I’m saying Spring Hill is better than Dangerfield, MV, Malakoff & Gunter.  That’s where you went south.  Those four teams have all made deep playoff runs in football recently with a few earning state titles.  Spring Hill has not.  So I stand by my statement that one team stands out on this schedule!  

At least I knew what you meant 🤣

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Please don't mimic those yard birds..... they tend to get a big head when folks use their terminology 🤯🤯🤯

Thought they always had big heads to begin with 😆

On 7/3/2022 at 7:21 PM, EastTxFinest said:

Please don't mimic those yard birds..... they tend to get a big head when folks use their terminology 🤯🤯🤯

We graduated 26 seniors and will be learning a new system. I ain't saying jack this year but "good luck and hope we both stay injury free" to every damn body we play. Having QB Cole Watson, who knows the system and is a stud at running it come over with Keeling helps flatten the curve a little. Also their 6'3 280 lb center Laynce Welch and WR/DB Carson Gonzalez coming helps as well. I would imagine CJ Fite plays both ways for Keeling and his staff. He is up to 18 offers for interior DL. Having a pair of 6'3 280 lb physical specimens like those 2 side by side will probably blow some nice holes open for Watson, Norris, and the other cats to run through. As far as the games against both of yall this year - "good luck and hope we both stay injury free" and I'll add, bet not let us win learning a new system or yall won't ever hear the end of it. Lol

54 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’ve got a schedule that shows us playing at 7:00 and multiple other games at 7:00 but MaxPreps shows 7:30. Smh

We haven't recieved a legit one yet for some reason. Thats why I just went there for the team order.

29 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I before E especially after “Rec”. Sounds right doesn’t it ?

Just noticed that.....was talking about why they haven't got schedules out yet, though. Lol I wasn't ragging on his grammar.