Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Just noticed that.....was talking about why they haven't got schedules out yet, though. Lol I wasn't ragging on his grammar.Β 

He's picking up EB's slack πŸ˜†

From looking on Maxpreps at the roster and LNJ for stats I see the following guys returning at the skill spots for Daingerfield on offense that played significant time

#3 Wright (RB)

#7 Rodgers (WR)

#8 Hampton (WR)

#15 Gilbert (WR)

As someone else already mentioned, #10 Johnson looks like he’s next man up at QB considering he stepped in against West Rusk and Waskom.Β 
Β 

There are several others with varsity highlights from last year but can’t find stats on them:

#9 Wallace (I think he was hurt but my memory ain’t the best)

#12 Kelly

#14 Mosley

#16 Blackburn

#17 Frazier

#20 Webb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

RB and 2 WR will return. Our QB will be a Soph that got a little playing time during the playoffs last year when the starter was injured.Β 

We lost our Qb and 3 Olinemen. We return the rest. Chase Johnson will be fine at qb1. Hes over 6 ft and weighs about 195. He just has to settle in. Coming in late in the 3rd rd and making 3 TD drives was a good start. Running into a buzz saw waskom team next was a tall task for any freshman and he did a good job imo. We're in good hands βœ‹ πŸ™ŒΒ 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We lost our Qb and 3 Olinemen. We return the rest. Chase Johnson will be fine at qb1. Hes over 6 ft and weighs about 195. He just has to settle in. Coming in late in the 3rd rd and making 3 TD drives was a good start. Running into a buzz saw waskom team next was a tall task for any freshman and he did a good job imo. We're in good hands βœ‹πŸ™ŒΒ 

I’m sure the sophomore Qb will get it together right after the GW game and have a great season 😊

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

We lost our Qb and 3 Olinemen. We return the rest. Chase Johnson will be fine at qb1. Hes over 6 ft and weighs about 195. He just has to settle in. Coming in late in the 3rd rd and making 3 TD drives was a good start. Running into a buzz saw waskom team next was a tall task for any freshman and he did a good job imo. We're in good hands βœ‹πŸ™ŒΒ 

Well said ETF.. One of the Olinemen FrazierΒ is starting to get recognition πŸ’ͺΒ . Chase indeed has prototype size to be so young. The Tigers will be okay. Any word on a schedule?Β 

15 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Well said ETF.. One of the Olinemen FrazierΒ is starting to get recognition πŸ’ͺΒ . Chase indeed has prototype size to be so young. The Tigers will be okay. Any word on a schedule?Β 

I know who we play just havent seen a legit schedule for times and locations except for preseasonΒ