EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

The guy who said it usually doesn’t make stuff up 👀

I didn’t specify which blue tigers 😅

In all seriousness, they did say Grand Saline had their way on offense against Clarksville. Couldn’t do anything offensively against Daingerfield. 

They thought GS looked like they were already better than last year and thought they’d have a good shot at making playoffs. On DF they said every time they looked up it they felt like DF was exploding for a big play. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I might just save my time and go watch Center stomp a hole in Tatum. 👀

Even better. I'll even bring ya a moon pie and a RC Cola. Our concession stand sells fried catfish. It's a good time, I tell ya. 

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

You might as well show up since the game is in Gladewater. Otherwise I'd say "save ya gas" ⛽️  

On a serious note. Have you seen yalls squad?  What do y’all bring back?  What do you think will give us the most problems ?  What do you think we will give y’all the most problems with ?

46 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Dont forget your friends down south on the catfish.

Pretty sure it's only on our side. Send me a message if you're at the game and I'll buy ya a Catfish basket and meet you half way with it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

On a serious note. Have you seen yalls squad?  What do y’all bring back?  What do you think will give us the most problems ?  What do you think we will give y’all the most problems with ?

DF gonna be reved up and ret ta go by district. Just need the OL to gel and Regional Champs. As far as week 1. Battle of attrition generally gets em early against bigger teams....but we shall see. 

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

On a serious note. Have you seen yalls squad?  What do y’all bring back?  What do you think will give us the most problems ?  What do you think we will give y’all the most problems with 

Honestly GWB,  I've only seen a couple of practices so I really can't say. I do know we return some good players in key positions,  so the potential is definitely there. I won't guage the teams strength or weaknesses based on the scrimmages because of the opponents.  I'm anxious to see what we'll do and how they'll respond in a real game. 

On a serious note. Have you seen yalls squad?  What do y’all bring back?  What do you think will give us the most problems ?  What do you think we will give y’all the most problems with 

Honestly GWB,  I've only seen a couple of practices so I really can't say. I do know we return some good players in key positions,  so the potential is definitely there. I won't guage the teams strength or weaknesses based on the scrimmages because of the opponents.  I'm anxious to see what we'll do and how they'll respond in a real game. 

We return everyone on O except our qb and 3 linemen. Defense is fast and greedy. All our wrs are back. Our rb is a senior. We have a sophmore qb but he fits the mold of a good tall pocket passer that can run.