Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

25 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I think they'll lose week 1 too imho but idk enough about either team except Timps qb is a stud

You’ll see the rest of our guys soon lol Beckville is solid but won’t be able to hang with us after the second half. Β 

3 minutes ago, Locotaco said:

I want to see if Dfield can match the physically and toughness of Gladewater Oline and Dline. This year lineman will be down in talent compare to last year’s lineman.

DF will get tested in the trenches the first 2 weeks. A couple good match ups for DF to see where they are at with the hog maulies.Β 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Hell, yall got Center in non-district, too.....they're huge up front, too. Yall either gonna be battle tested.....of broken from battle.....one of the 2.Β 

I see some hold calls and poor running attack this first month, hopefully Dfield doesn’t get too Hail Mary happy lol

• LOL! 1

Guest Tiger03lb
37 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I haven’t heard anything on that. If I do I will post it.Β 

Wasn't there a post that someone made with people posting who had there schools doing live feeds/videos?

9 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

Gladewater by 3 TDs…Where ya at @KrookedWolfeΒ @EastTxFinestΒ πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

What's up 9T1? So you're predicting a 3 TD Gladewater loss? πŸ˜† I don't think it'll get that ugly because I doubt the Tigers will show much. It should be a lil good tune πŸš—πŸš˜ . The Tigers gonna mop up a couple of teams and wait for your Bears to enter that Blue Jungle πŸ―πŸ…

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What's up 9T1? So you're predicting a 3 TD Gladewater loss? πŸ˜† I don't think it'll get that ugly because I doubt the Tigers will show much. It should be a lil good tune πŸš—πŸš˜ . The Tigers gonna mop up a couple of teams and wait for your Bears to enter that Blue Jungle πŸ―πŸ…

Mop up a couple of teams huh? Lol.....yall gonna be able keep Fite outta yalls backfield? Or stop Keeling's Flex? When is the last time yall beat Keeling? Serious question cuz I have no clue.Β 

10 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Mop up a couple of teams huh? Lol.....yall gonna be able keep Fite outta yalls backfield? Or stop Keeling's Flex? When is the last time yall beat Keeling? Serious question cuz I have no clue.Β 

The Tigers got some Dogs up front so they should keep him on his back lol. We'll see soon enough. The flex offense beat the boys the last couple of years and Tatum got off the gas last year too huh. Should be a good combo right? Are you a betting man? 🀣 

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

The Tigers got some Dogs up front so they should keep him on his back lol. We'll see soon enough. The flex offense beat the boys the last couple of years and Tatum got off the gas last year too huh. Should be a good combo right? Are you a betting man? 🀣 

Keep Fite on his back? Lol