Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

09 hear me now believe me later. Football is in his fam. His papa was a beast on the 85 State team. 3 very close cousins to play for Oklahoma St. One was a QB and other 2 WR. Rashaun was a 1st round draft in the NFL. He’s a youngster. Give him time 💯  They will step in soon. 

Oh I totally have confidence in him I seen him grow up I was always with his uncle that boy been good since he was 3

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, TigerBlue09 said:

That’s true anything can happen from injury bug to whatever, on the texas football app it they where saying Gunter was in trouble for recruiting but idk how true that is

I think that’s all just talk man. Good luck to the blue Tigers this year, unless it’s against us!! 😂

• LOL! 1

New system, it'll take time to work it out... O line has a ways to go, backs/athletes we have are dang good. Wilson can run the ball well too. Our defense will keep us in most game. As season progresses, I have no doubt the line will improve and the offense will look better.... on to Mount Vernon. 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:37 PM, THEHARDWAY said:

I think that’s all just talk man. Good luck to the blue Tigers this year, unless it’s against us!! 😂

Yeah I didn’t know I was lost at first but I did read a few things on there, same to y’all hope we both make it to the big dance