Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What's up 9T1? So you're predicting a 3 TD Gladewater loss? 😆 I don't think it'll get that ugly because I doubt the Tigers will show much. It should be a lil good tune 🚗🚘 . The Tigers gonna mop up a couple of teams and wait for your Bears to enter that Blue Jungle 🐯🐅

Y’all might need a brake job too while you’re in the shop after gladewater beats the brakes off of ya 👀😂😂

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Mop up a couple of teams huh? Lol.....yall gonna be able keep Fite outta yalls backfield? Or stop Keeling's Flex? When is the last time yall beat Keeling? Serious question cuz I have no clue. 

I doubt anybody will be able to keep fite out the backfield all year long or have him on his back

5 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

E8 he looks like a soldier. I don’t doubt his talent and ability one bit. I won't take a single snap against him. I'm a Tiger fan trash talking. 

Oh, I know....was just saying it's fun watching him no matter what color shirt you got on. I enjoyed watching DJ Allen even though I hated him lol. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Oh, I know....was just saying it's fun watching him no matter what color shirt you got on. I enjoyed watching DJ Allen even though I hated him lol. 

I felt the same way about yalls #21. I couldn’t stand him but he was fun to watch 😂