Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

I'm sure the junior QB Wilson is better this year but he threw one pass against us last year.....and he hit our NG Fite right between the 5 and the 8 on his jersey lol. 

He did make some nice throws in the playoffs. The freshman to me is the most natural thrower I’ve seen at GW since Johnny so if he continues to grow and mature he will be solid. I just hope that if they do keep the freshman there that they find a place to put Wilson. He’s a solid athlete and could help in some fashion. 

42 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

He did make some nice throws in the playoffs. The freshman to me is the most natural thrower I’ve seen at GW since Johnny so if he continues to grow and mature he will be solid. I just hope that if they do keep the freshman there that they find a place to put Wilson. He’s a solid athlete and could help in some fashion. 

He was solid at CB last year. 

37 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Moment didn’t seem too big for him against Gilmer so I think he would be fine in week 1 if Jonny chooses to go that direction. 

Week 1 is so hard to gauge imo... we got a sophomore with 1 start under his belt from last year. It was a L in rd 4. He's a good passer and can actually run lol. Did yall really change your offensive scheme?

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Week 1 is so hard to gauge imo... we got a sophomore with 1 start under his belt from last year. It was a L in rd 4. He's a good passer and can actually run lol. Did yall really change your offensive scheme?

Absolutely we changed the entire offense. 

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yep gonna take a few games getting used to lol

11 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yea they went from the I ti the wing