Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah, cause I would’ve cared if they, “lost” their scrimmage. Pretty obvious that Clarksville was in that scrimmage, they are blue, and their mascot is a Tiger. I don’t care what DF does, we all know they will collapse before it’s all said and done. 🤷‍♂️👌😂😂

Just like they did last year in yalls game?

4 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I might just save my time and go watch Center stomp a hole in Tatum. 👀

Better yet. Go ahead and order tickets for when GW wins state. 

or buy them for your great grandkids. 

or have your great grandkids but then for their great grandkids. 

21 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah, cause I would’ve cared if they, “lost” their scrimmage. Pretty obvious that Clarksville was in that scrimmage, they are blue, and their mascot is a Tiger. I don’t care what DF does, we all know they will collapse before it’s all said and done. 🤷‍♂️👌😂😂

Y’all scrimmaging more 1A schools this week?

• LOL! 1

Just now, Nick2011 said:

No, just like the 1st round exits Tadumb does year after year. 

Unless it’s the years they don’t. Which is more times than not. Tatum is in the books. West Rusk is known for something not football related. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all keep scheduling those 4A schools, looks like it’s helped y’all out so much the past few years 😂😂😂

What’s sad is y’all got the best team in y’all’s dismal history and still no where near good enough to make it out of the region. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Maybe, maybe not. I’d be willing to bet we make it further than y’all do though. 

That means zero. Y’all are in the 3A minors. You’ll have cupcakes forever. Our bi district games will be against teams that have titles or has played for titles. Keep trying. This is fun. Oh I know. Let’s talk trash about track, to schools that have more track hardware than New London will ever see. That sounds fun 

24 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Better yet. Go ahead and order tickets for when GW wins state. 

or buy them for your great grandkids. 

or have your great grandkids but then for their great grandkids. 

You have a lot of faith in us winning it if you want me to buy that many tickets 🤣

52 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That means zero. Y’all are in the 3A minors. You’ll have cupcakes forever. Our bi district games will be against teams that have titles or has played for titles. Keep trying. This is fun. Oh I know. Let’s talk trash about track, to schools that have more track hardware than New London will ever see. That sounds fun 

We got a whole hallway for track lol.... they got a 1 ft shelf by the library 💀