Week 1 #4 Daingerfield @ Gladewater

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Gladewater  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Its going to be fun. Should be a good game. Atl was pretty salty. They are young on O but they got some playmaker for sure.

Atlanta never has a shortage of athletes. They had them last year.....something was just completely off about their whole program last year. They just looked awkward. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Atlanta never has a shortage of athletes. They had them last year.....something was just completely off about their whole program last year. They just looked awkward. 

Man they’ve had problems the last 5 years or so. All the coaching turnover hasn’t helped. Maybe this latest change will turn it around for them. 

7 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Its going to be fun. Should be a good game. Atl was pretty salty. They are young on O but they got some playmaker for sure.

Yeah I was seeing the DF by 21 or more predictions and laughing. I know folks are basing it on what DF brings back vs what GW brings back but I also know what my eyes are telling me and it is that we aren’t going to be bad at all. I wasn’t sure what to expect out of this season but at this point I no less expect for us to be competitive in every game we play. This preseason stretch will be brutal with the schedule we have but we should be ready for district. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah I was seeing the DF by 21 or more predictions and laughing. I know folks are basing it on what DF brings back vs what GW brings back but I also know what my eyes are telling me and it is that we aren’t going to be bad at all. I wasn’t sure what to expect out of this season but at this point I no less expect for us to be competitive in every game we play. This preseason stretch will be brutal with the schedule we have but we should be ready for district. 

Df by 22 lol

3 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Especially 1984.  

I'm getting old and memory starting to fade.  I think 84 was a nail biter, bout give ma a heart attack.  Gladewater scored 3 times in last 5 minutes.  Eric Everet blocks a couple Bear extra points.  Ends Tied. Tigers won on penitrations.  

83 was a beat down at Lobo..  Big fight got Teams bared from Lobo field for a while after that.  Tigers 52 - 0 over da Bears.

Course, I could have my years messed up.  Just 40 years ago.🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

I'm getting old and memory starting to fade.  I think 84 was a nail biter, bout give ma a heart attack.  Gladewater scored 3 times in last 5 minutes.  Eric Everet blocks a couple Bear extra points.  Ends Tied. Tigers won on penitrations.  

83 was a beat down at Lobo..  Big fight got Teams bared from Lobo field for a while after that.  Tigers 52 - 0 over da Bears.

Eric graduated in 1984……..so, he wasn’t playing in the fall of 1984.  

2 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

You are right about the years. '84 was the nail bitter at Rose Stadium. Coldest game I've ever witnessed from the stands. '83 was the crushing. Of course the Tigers crushed most teams that year. I don't remember the fight but I remember how I felt after our defeat. Horrible!!!

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

You are right about the years. '84 was the nail bitter at Rose Stadium. Coldest game I've ever witnessed from the stands. '83 was the crushing. Of course the Tigers crushed most teams that year. I don't remember the fight but I remember how I felt after our defeat. Horrible!!!

I was wondering where you’ve been.