Parade shooting in Illinois

gamewatcher63

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

37 shot. Happy Independence Day in our violent and blood drenched nation.

In a state with some of the toughest gun laws.  I also saw two shootings in the past 9 days that were in your beloved Europe where they also have tight gun laws.  

• Like 1

Unconfirmed  from Twitter:

Saw a post where shooter had been in trouble before by threatening suicide and arrested for threating to commit mass murder.  So it is likely he was on some kind of legal meds.  Saw no evidence of religious motive as of now.  

On 7/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, EnjoyLife said:

37 shot. Happy Independence Day in our violent and blood drenched nation.

Take out Chicago, LA, NY, and the dimnut gun controlled sanctuaries and we are one of the LEAST violent nations on the planet......

• Like 1

I saw 4 different pictures of the shooter at Trump rallies.  I'm not going to post because I don't blame Trump at all on this issue.  This sounds like a well-documented mental issue that has been going on for years with this guy.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I saw 4 different pictures of the shooter at Trump rallies.  I'm not going to post because I don't blame Trump at all on this issue.  This sounds like a well-documented mental issue that has been going on for years with this guy.  

I saw several of him at Antifa.....your point???

30 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I saw several of him at Antifa.....your point???

I saw those too.  Thousands of people were laughing at that photo.  They were laughing as these photos looked good, but they forgot one thing.  They forgot to remove the time stamp on the photo.  The time stamp had " 4 minutes ago " still on it. :rofl:

They have since fixed and reposted it.  

• LOL! 1

48 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Used it as a disguise trying to escape.  Never been known to be a crossdresser before.  

He was into Cosplay so who knows.  He could have dressed as some Disney Princess for all I know.  I'm not into Cosplay.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Look it up.....we posted it a long time ago......

So you can ask for proof on posts but others can’t. Got it. By the way, if you look up the highest murder rates then none of the cities that you stated are even in the top 25. 

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you can ask for proof on posts but others can’t. Got it. By the way, if you look up the highest murder rates then none of the cities that you stated are even in the top 25. 

It was posted a long time ago.....if you don't avail yourself to our news, that's your problem........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

They were cropped photos.  At an outdoor rally you could see light fixtures in the reflection of his glasses.  Bunk

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Take out Chicago, LA, NY, and the dimnut gun controlled sanctuaries and we are one of the LEAST violent nations on the planet......

Yeah...and take out all the over weight people and we would not have a high rate of diabetes either. Like it or not Chicago, LA, NY and the dimnut gun controlled sanctuaries are a part of this country.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yeah...and take out all the over weight people and we would not have a high rate of diabetes either. Like it or not Chicago, LA, NY and the dimnut gun controlled sanctuaries are a part of this country.

But they don't go with your anti-gun agenda........