'Woman has to pay her rapist child support:' Victim speaks out | Banfield

BlahBlah

• BlahBlah changed the title to 'Woman has to pay her rapist child support:' Victim speaks out | Banfield

I don't care about the Roe vs Wade ruling.  However, since it has been overturned.  There has to be new law changes regarding rapes like child support, custody, etc...

This shouldn't be a political issue.  

7 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

One source makes me question the legitimacy of this.......if true, it's a travesty.......

Take your pick

rapist has to pay her rapist child support lousiana - Search (bing.com)

GOOD NEWS !!!

Only after media scrutiny. Judge reverses decision and takes away child support and custody from the rapist.  

Judge Catches Heat After Giving Child Custody to Mother’s Alleged Rapist, Reverses Ruling | Video (eurweb.com)

5 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Take your pick

rapist has to pay her rapist child support lousiana - Search (bing.com)

GOOD NEWS !!!

Only after media scrutiny. Judge reverses decision and takes away child support and custody from the rapist.  

Judge Catches Heat After Giving Child Custody to Mother’s Alleged Rapist, Reverses Ruling | Video (eurweb.com)

I take the 2nd one......good job by the court.......

25 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I take the 2nd one......good job by the court.......

I just stumbled on this case.  This looks real bad.  

30-year-old rich guy rapes a 16-year-old he finds in a bar.  She gets pregnant.  Law enforcement doesn't investigate the case even when statutory rape is in effect.  The guy finds out later about the kid.  He even threatens her he has friends in the judicial system, and could take away the baby.  He carries out the threat.  Only because of national attention does the ruling get reversed.  Now it looks like all kinds of investigations going on.  For example; was there even evidence to take away the baby from the mother.  Sheriff says they dropped the ball on this case.  Look for massive lawsuits from the baby's mother.  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

I just stumbled on this case.  This looks real bad.  

30-year-old rich guy rapes a 16-year-old he finds in a bar.  She gets pregnant.  Law enforcement doesn't investigate the case even when statutory rape is in effect.  The guy finds out later about the kid.  He even threatens her he has friends in the judicial system, and could take away the baby.  He carries out the threat.  Only because of national attention does the ruling get reversed.  Now it looks like all kinds of investigations going on.  For example; was there even evidence to take away the baby from the mother.  Sheriff says they dropped the ball on this case.  Look for massive lawsuits from the baby's mother.  

Sounds like they gonna get it right......

It won't be corrected until that SOB is in the penitentiary and that's being nice.  I am for the death penalty in rock solid rape cases.  I know this would most likely only be proven to be statutory rape, but holy poop.  The baby is evidence of that, correct???????????

Kill rapists and pedophiles.