2022 District of Doom 9-4A D1

LetsGoEagles

On 8/6/2022 at 7:35 PM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

You know what they say about pride.....something always follows

Lindale fans seems really butthurt over my district prediction. Its just my opinion.  

I do have pride and confidence in these boys I have watched now for 3 to 4 years on the football field. 

Lindale will see for themselves how special the QB and RB can be. 

52 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

Lindale fans seems really butthurt over my district prediction. Its just my opinion.  

I do have pride and confidence in these boys I have watched now for 3 to 4 years on the football field. 

Lindale will see for themselves how special the QB and RB can be. 

News flash, the entire state of texas already knows how special those kids are. You are coming off like a creepy high school jock hanger/stalker. The point is, you’re the only 1 predicting lindale misses the playoffs and it’s obvious why after we’ve spanked ya’ll 3 times in 2 years and you’re still upset about it. I think what you’re picking up on is the obvious lack of respect for a program that was in the title game 2 years ago and has held you to I think a total of about 30 points in 3 games. It’s obvious you’re still upset & since you’re an 11 year old you’re gonna say we won’t make the playoffs. It’s OK bud. We’ll see how the season goes. Another news flash, we all know CHill is favored to win district and most are picking them go play in the title game. I am one of them. Even though they have a lot of work to do on defense with only 4 starters back, I think it will be just too much firepower. I can totally see them averaging between 50-60 points a game. Wildcard will be the defense. But no doubt they will be one of the best teams in the state if they stay healthy and play smart turnover free football. We may lose to them by 40 or more, who knows, it’s high school kids and we know CHill will be hyped to play us…. And we can’t wait either. Ain’t nobody scared. 

46 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

News flash, the entire state of texas already knows how special those kids are. You are coming off like a creepy high school jock hanger/stalker. The point is, you’re the only 1 predicting lindale misses the playoffs and it’s obvious why after we’ve spanked ya’ll 3 times in 2 years and you’re still upset about it. I think what you’re picking up on is the obvious lack of respect for a program that was in the title game 2 years ago and has held you to I think a total of about 30 points in 3 games. It’s obvious you’re still upset & since you’re an 11 year old you’re gonna say we won’t make the playoffs. It’s OK bud. We’ll see how the season goes. Another news flash, we all know CHill is favored to win district and most are picking them go play in the title game. I am one of them. Even though they have a lot of work to do on defense with only 4 starters back, I think it will be just too much firepower. I can totally see them averaging between 50-60 points a game. Wildcard will be the defense. But no doubt they will be one of the best teams in the state if they stay healthy and play smart turnover free football. We may lose to them by 40 or more, who knows, it’s high school kids and we know CHill will be hyped to play us…. And we can’t wait either. Ain’t nobody scared. 

Wow. All that because of my measly ole prediction of Lindale not getting in the playoffs. Gotcha man. 

Reach way up in there and pull them out.  Good luck to Lindale. A program I have tons of respect for. Great matchup coming week 7. 

20 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Move on man. You are coming off like a creepy high school water boy wanting to collect jock straps and brownie points because you have been relevant for the first time in 30 years. Hang a trophy for Beast Texas or move out of the way. 

Chapel Hill

Palestine

Kilgore 

J-Ville

Henderson

Lindale (Because of poopy britches)

Athens

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1