2022 District of Doom 9-4A D1

LetsGoEagles

1 hour ago, KildogDad said:

Going into next week’s games, what are two keys to your team winning Friday?

Dominate the line of scrimmage, especially our OL vs. Kilgore DL (a tall task) & play mistake free (no TO’s and less than 5 penalties). If we do that, we have a solid chance of winning. I know Kilgore will be favored, but we can win this game if we play well. I think it will be a shootout with more than 75 points scored, maybe over 80. If our defense comes out flat and we give the ball away, it will be a Kilgore win. 

lumberton only scored twice and 3 field goals. the 2 TD they had Stafford didn't have help over the top and the corner got beat deep. I just finished watching the tape on Hudl with my son...i wish they would ban the chop block, Stafford was in the QBs face all night which help them keep it close

If I’m not mistaken, there are only 3 districts in Texas with at least 3 teams still in it. 9-4A BEAST Texas is one of them. BEAST Texas just different ya’ll. The only one with all 4 is 21-6A with Northshore, Atascocita, Summer Creek and CE King all still in it. That’s flat amazing. The SEC of Texas high school football. Wow 

22 minutes ago, ATM007 said:

With a Chapel Hill win this week, it will guarantee that a 9-4A D1 team will be playing in the State semifinals.

D9 now has more teams left in the playoffs than any other district in 4AD1.  There’ is still a chance for some other districts to have an in house quarterfinals.  

Edited by Stankylegg