Pigskin 2022 Preseason Class 3A Division 2 Top 20 Overall Rankings

Wild74

They dropped Gunter 3 points.  Hard to quantify returning starters and lettermen.  Time will tell..

In game two against a private school Pigskin has Gunter y by 170.  If that stays we are going to drop like a rock even if we were to win 100-0!

4 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

They dropped Gunter 3 points.  Hard to quantify returning starters and lettermen.  Time will tell..

In game two against a private school Pigskin has Gunter y by 170.  If that stays we are going to drop like a rock even if we were to win 100-0!

Well……..170 it is then. 😂

19 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

Even Refugio wouldn't do that, even if possible.

Mixed feelings on that. They had a week district, and we’re getting bounced in playoffs. Started Leaving starters in for 3 quarters, then pulled them. 

I know that when we played them at state, we had A LOT of other coaches on our side wishing we would have put 100 on them

13 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Mixed feelings on that. They had a week district, and we’re getting bounced in playoffs. Started Leaving starters in for 3 quarters, then pulled them. 

I know that when we played them at state, we had A LOT of other coaches on our side wishing we would have put 100 on them

And me.  But.....it is hard to get ready for the playoffs when the starters play a quarter or a half every game.

On 7/8/2022 at 6:45 PM, THEHARDWAY said:

Bruh, he called a timeout once with just seconds left on the clock to score again and go up 91-7.

I'm not gonna knock playing the studs for 3 quarters. Gotta get em ready, got get them conditioned to go the distance. Especially on defense. Just don't like the hurrying up to try to score last minute when up by 70 or 80

Yeah I don’t have a problem with starters playing 3 quarters, it’s when you are running hurry up offense and calling timeouts just to punch it in again in the 4th when the game was over in the 1st. Just my opinion but seems like a pride issue like he had the opportunity to put his name in the record books. That’s all good and fine but do it against good teams.