First 21 years CFB records

9 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Oof. Since 2000, A&M has RCs last couple of years and Fran. Horrible horrible times. 
For how “bad” Sumlin was, he did win a lot of games at A&M. 

Wasn’t he like 10-2, 10-2, 9-3, then the 7-5 that got him canned?

In the other side, Texas gets the best years of Mack before the downfall, but there were some decent years under Herman and Strong (as far as record goes) that keeps them up there.  

I can’t believe we’ve held up with 71 losses at LSU.  Unacceptable, although it feels like half of them happened last season

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

In the other side, Texas gets the best years of Mack before the downfall, but there were some decent years under Herman and Strong (as far as record goes) that keeps them up there.  

I can’t believe we’ve held up with 71 losses at LSU.  Unacceptable, although it feels like half of them happened last season

71 losses over 21 years is phenomenal for LSU… it’s the best 20 year stretch in their history isn’t it? 

LSU fans have been really spoiled since Saban. They were not looked at in the same light pre 2000. 

Wasn’t he like 10-2, 10-2, 9-3, then the 7-5 that got him canned?

I think 10-2 was the only 10 win season he had. I think it was 9-3 and then 2 or 3 8-4 years before getting fired at 7-5. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I don’t really agree with putting app st on this list… more than half their time wasn’t even in FBS. 

App St has been phenomenal since joining FBS though.  I think they had a 3-4 year stretch with 10+ wins after moving up

App St has been phenomenal since joining FBS though.  I think they had a 3-4 year stretch with 10+ wins after moving up

That’s true. And they had some good upsets in the years they weren’t FBS. Michigan is the one I remember but I thought there were some other lower tier wins.