Brittany Griner Is Living Her Best Life

Stoney

He/she him/her probably pleaded guilty with the hope of now having the state department doing a trade…I’m sure the Obama admin…I mean Kammy’s Kabal is on the case working to get such a great American back home so he/she him/her can keep kneeling…. I would let he/she him/her rot in a Russian prison 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

She gets to live the next 10 years outside the horrible USA surrounded by women 24/7/365. You go girl/dude!!

It baffles me how some think that she's is being wrongfully detained. Uhh, whether you agree with their laws or not, it is their laws. She made the choice, now she'll have to deal with it.

This who Russia wants for a prisoner exchange. 

Per the ESPN report:
"Russia has sought the release of an arms dealer named Viktor Bout, who is serving a 25-year sentence in the United States for supporting terrorism. But sources have said there are voices in the Biden Administration who have argued against releasing Bout, who is known by his nickname, "the Merchant of Death."

2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

This who Russia wants for a prisoner exchange. 

Per the ESPN report:
"Russia has sought the release of an arms dealer named Viktor Bout, who is serving a 25-year sentence in the United States for supporting terrorism. But sources have said there are voices in the Biden Administration who have argued against releasing Bout, who is known by his nickname, "the Merchant of Death."

And I’m sure there are plenty of Obama’s/Obiden’s admin peeps that would do the trade….

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

People should realize that having illegal drugs in foreign countries carry a far higher sentence than the United States.  Anyone that has watched "Midnight Express" should understand that fact.  They don't mess around in foreign countries even if they export a lot of drugs out of them.  That don't want U.S. citizens to bring them in or taking them out, because they want the locals to make the money so they can steal it or tax it.  Griner was just stupid for doing it even if it was vape oil or whatever.  Good riddance to the Dope Head.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Take a summer off, come back, and just like that, the magic of bigotry and prejudice mixed in with Russia love is still going on...good times! 🤣

Can people be critical of "protected" classes of people, Barry? Is that allowed? What are the rules?

And before you even play that card, yes, I understand the difference in criticism and "bigotry and prejudice".

16 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Can people be critical of "protected" classes of people, Barry? Is that allowed? What are the rules?

And before you even play that card, yes, I understand the difference in criticism and "bigotry and prejudice".

You keep hiding behind 'high ideals' and semantics, while the chorus throws out junior high taunts and vile words toward another American. Good for you. 

• Like 1