Absolute proof gun control does not work

gamewatcher63

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

I have my grandfather’s old shotgun. Other than that I have no need for one. I don’t walk around scared of my own shadow thinking that I need to have a gun on me at all times. 

So a man can't have an opinion on abortion because he doesn't own the proper parts,  yet you can have an opinion on guns without ever having purchased one? Typical liberal

I bet you think we need tougher background checks,  yet you've never completed one to buy a gun.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

You were referring to Mexicans like they can get to these "other countries" as easy as they can here... don't play dumb now

I was referring to the millions of illegals from all over the world that risk their lives to get to this great country.  They didn't get the message that we are a bunch of murdering racis.  They think America is pretty great and worth dying for.  I happen to agree with them....at least until the commies tear it down.

9 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So a man can't have an opinion on abortion because he doesn't own the proper parts,  yet you can have an opinion on guns without ever having purchased one? Typical liberal

I bet you think we need tougher background checks,  yet you've never completed one to buy a gun.  

Probably can’t pass a background check.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Lol, yea typical liberal.  They know (term used very loosely) what’s best for everybody else when they clearly don’t know what’s best for themselves.  They don’t realize that an unarmed citizenry doesn’t mean the govt will still be nice.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Freedom ain't for everybody.....or sissies.  Plenty of countries you can go to and not worry about guns.  But folks aren't risking their lives to cross rivers and ride in back of hot semis to get to those countries.  

So you're still deflecting from the his question? 

12 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So you're still deflecting from the his question? 

Umm, the Japanese citizens don't have the freedom to own guns to protect themselves from criminals or a tyrannical govt, they won't have as many gun deaths.  I can see how that is hard to understand.

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Umm, the Japanese citizens don't have the freedom to own guns to protect themselves from criminals or a tyrannical govt, they won't have as many gun deaths.  I can see how that is hard to understand.

Sooo... apparently criminals aren't killing many folks either then given the low crime rate. 

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Sooo... apparently criminals aren't killing many folks either then given the low crime rate. 

Not near as many race baiters and politicians trying to divide their citizens either.  

19 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Aw yes, that pesky old document that was meant to change with the times. I wonder why the founders didn’t feel the need to address driving cars as a right. 

They didn't mention horseback riding either....and that pesky old document has served us just fine for 250 years.

18 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

You were referring to Mexicans like they can get to these "other countries" as easy as they can here... don't play dumb now

It's only Mexicans coming across the southern border???

https://www.dailywire.com/news/migrants-from-106-countries-crossed-southern-border-in-del-rio-sector-in-2021

35 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I think the point there is that they generally have lower crime, it's not the gun laws that really make a difference.  It's a people and culture thing.  They don't have inner city gangs or serial killers either...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JBizzle said:

I think the point there is that they generally have lower crime, it's not the gun laws that really make a difference.  It's a people and culture thing.  They don't have inner city gangs or serial killers either...

I see where you're going with this but white on white crime is very high. So you take away ALL black on black crime and the numbers are still not close. Murder is not a culture thing.  Nice try though lol