Absolute proof gun control does not work

gamewatcher63

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I see where you're going with this but white on white crime is very high. So you take away ALL black on black crime and the numbers are still not close. Murder is not a culture thing.  Nice try though lol

Wow!  Reading in to something that I wasn't saying at all.  I am not talking about "black" culture.  Most of our issues are socioeconomic, combined with mental health and drug issues.  Notice I said they don't have serial killers either.  They are almost exclusively white males.

17 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Wow!  Reading in to something that I wasn't saying at all.  I am not talking about "black" culture.  Most of our issues are socioeconomic, combined with mental health and drug issues.  Notice I said they don't have serial killers either.  They are almost exclusively white males.

Apologies but let's take out inner city and just use rural areas. Haven't looked but I'm sure it's still higher than Japan 

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Apologies but let's take out inner city and just use rural areas. Haven't looked but I'm sure it's still higher than Japan 

What is your point?  I've seen a couple criminals in last few weeks released when they had millions of dollars of drugs on them. That crap doesn't fly in Japan.  Countries can either be tough on crime or not.  We are not.

18 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

No, they don’t have to deal with multi culturalism.  Don’t try to twist it

When u say they don't have much diversity, it seems you're saying that's a reason for less crime? What was twisted. Multi culturalism is the same thing as diversity also.

17 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

What is your point?  I've seen a couple criminals in last few weeks released when they had millions of dollars of drugs on them. That crap doesn't fly in Japan.  Countries can either be tough on crime or not.  We are not.

We're talking about gun laws. Apparently it's working there. Yes we are tough on crime, just depends on who you are.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

When u say they don't have much diversity, it seems you're saying that's a reason for less crime? What was twisted. Multi culturalism is the same thing as diversity also.

When they largest portion (90+%) are alike, they will typically think alike and not have much dispute.  

have you ever seen somebody kill somebody for agreeing?

28 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

We're talking about gun laws. Apparently it's working there. Yes we are tough on crime, just depends on who you are.

We are so very tough on crime.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/alleged-drug-traffickers-released-from-california-jail-days-after-caught-with-150k-fentanyl-pills

Alleged drug traffickers released from California jail days after caught with 150K fentanyl pills

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

When they largest portion (90+%) are alike, they will typically think alike and not have much dispute.  

have you ever seen somebody kill somebody for agreeing?

If what you say is true, the majority of murders in this country wouldn't  committed by people within the same cultural groups 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

If what you say is true, the majority of murders in this country wouldn't  committed by people within the same cultural groups 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Are all cultures like the Japanese?  Are Irish the same?  What about Africans? Scottish?  They all have different temperaments.  Some are naturally more aggressive, some more passive, some like to fight.  Some are more prone to stupidity.  You have some that are violent to each other as well as others

what about political ideology?  

13 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Are all cultures like the Japanese?  Are Irish the same?  What about Africans? Scottish?  They all have different temperaments.  Some are naturally more aggressive, some more passive, some like to fight.  Some are more prone to stupidity.  You have some that are violent to each other as well as others

what about political ideology?  

I'm confused. So are you saying Japan is diverse now? I'm a little lost.

16 hours ago, ctown81 said:

APPARENTLY it did not work for former PM Abe….the whole point of the start of this thread…you libtards always get off track and want to bring up leftard talking points about gun control….which DID NOT work in this case…HOME MADE WEAPON…you gonna start banning duct tape and plumbing pipes???? How much cow poop will people be allowed to own??? Will the gathering of pigeon poop be outlawed??? Will the sale of charcoal be outlawed????

Idiot libtards…..

On 7/13/2022 at 3:15 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

The document was not meant to change with the times. There were no cars is your argument, which is dumb. There wasn’t internet tv or anything else either.

Let me get this straight. You think that a document that was specifically made with the ability to be amended was not meant to change with the times?  Besides, didn’t Jefferson say that constitutions should be redone every 19-20 years to change with the times. 

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, trashyhound said:

So a man can't have an opinion on abortion because he doesn't own the proper parts,  yet you can have an opinion on guns without ever having purchased one? Typical liberal

I bet you think we need tougher background checks,  yet you've never completed one to buy a gun.  

Wow that’s one heck of a stretch to equate abortion and gun control. Makes no sense by good job for trying. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Let me get this straight. You think that a document that was specifically made with the ability to be amended was not meant to change with the times?  Besides, didn’t Jefferson say that constitutions should be redone every 19-20 years to change with the times. 

Anti gun libtards are free to amend the Constitution  ...  it won't pass ....

39 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Wow that’s one heck of a stretch to equate abortion and gun control. Makes no sense by good job for trying. 

I can type it slower if that'll help.  I understand common sense and reading comprehension isn't one of the strong suits of you liberal types.