Timpson at Beckville

WildBear

Timpson vs. Beckville  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, Doomer said:

I think it's mostly Bodacious, Sonic and the snack window at Zippy J's from what I hears.  None of them cats lives with me.

I heard they didn’t want to live with you cuz you wouldn’t share them squirrell dumplins. Any truth to that? 

• LOL! 1

21 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I heard they didn’t want to live with you cuz you wouldn’t share them squirrell dumplins. Any truth to that? 

Any truth? Try 100% true storie unless it happens to be a rare sandbass day!

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Doomer said:

Oh yeah....forgot wil bogs.

We will see in a few weeks. No doubt Beckville will be better in some areas, but they have some question marks of their own. I still think Timpsons offensive skill players have a pretty good edge over the bearcats defense. I also think Beckville will have difficulty passing on the bears defense. Again, we’ll see in a few weeks.

• Like 2

Copied from the forum rules above:

The spreading of unfounded, unpublished rumors concerning any school,
coach, student or any faculty member. You are, however, welcome to post
facts for the purpose of discussion, if you think there's some validity to a possible story---u2u the owner "smoaky", or email him at [email protected] so he can do his own research. If you're going to post a thread about a potential story or topic---put "THIS IS SPECULATION" at the top of the main comments in the thread.

Before you post anything about a player concerning their status or availability for a game or games, please remember that these are high school kids. Keep the discussion about the players on the field. If you are going to post something about a player or coach concerning something that didn’t happen on the field or court, it needs to include a link to a credible news source. Your “insider information” or what you “know to be a fact” is irrelevant without a link. The best thing to do is remember you are talking about a minor, and let it go. If we see these types of posts that don’t include a link, suspensions will be issued. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Copied from the forum rules above:

The spreading of unfounded, unpublished rumors concerning any school,
coach, student or any faculty member. You are, however, welcome to post
facts for the purpose of discussion, if you think there's some validity to a possible story---u2u the owner "smoaky", or email him at [email protected] so he can do his own research. If you're going to post a thread about a potential story or topic---put "THIS IS SPECULATION" at the top of the main comments in the thread.

Before you post anything about a player concerning their status or availability for a game or games, please remember that these are high school kids. Keep the discussion about the players on the field. If you are going to post something about a player or coach concerning something that didn’t happen on the field or court, it needs to include a link to a credible news source. Your “insider information” or what you “know to be a fact” is irrelevant without a link. The best thing to do is remember you are talking about a minor, and let it go. If we see these types of posts that don’t include a link, suspensions will be issued. 

Thanks, I saw what was posted earlier and knew it was bogus but didn’t bite on his comment. 👍👍

• Like 1