Jump to content

Timpson at Beckville


WildBear
 Share

Timpson vs. Beckville  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Just now, TCU44 said:

If Timpson stays healthy there is not a team in 2A that will beat them.👍

I hope you're right but Dalton Brooks and company may say otherwise. I hope this is the year Timpson gets them though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Stumpjumper said:

72D0A288-1541-41FA-ADE1-624454B213E2.jpeg

I would quit or acknowledge my comments after this game if I where him... You can't say something so bold and then look like such an idiot and not have say something about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SimmerDown said:

At what point does Therwanger and that staff get recognized for what they have done at Timpson.   He coached his tail off at Lovelady too.  Lots of kids graduated last year and they appear to be just as dominate.  

When the bigger schools come calling after this season.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

The broadcaster said that 20 yard punt was a good one... not much to brag about for them tonight. Bussy is legit btw

Beckville streaming announcer is really a redneck .... :rofl:.... Beckville jumped off sides and refs moved the ball 5 yards giving Timpson a first down, ref gave the off sides signal .... Bussey knew he had a free play ... announcer said I don't know how you give them a first down on an incomplete pass .... :rofl:

  • LOL! 2
  • SMH 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

How is it that every good defense in AA Region 3 has managed to get stops and keep games competitive against basically everyone but Timpson? Bussey has been making defenses look undisciplined for two years now. Maybe you’re selling the kid (and every other kid too) short. Maybe guys like Jimbo Fisher and Steve Sarkisian know what they’re seeing when they offer a kid a scholarship. Maybe he’s just that good. 

Never said he was not good. There is a lot that goes into all of it. Maybe he has made people look undisciplined maybe he has not. My argument at the time was one particular play. Yeah sometimes you have to pick and choose. Run or Pass. But seeing the secondary tonight I would have played pass and made him use his legs and contain him as much as possible or atleast spy him in situations. But regardless the comment at the end about Jimbo and Sarkisian is highly irrelevant. Bc no one ever said he was not good. I just think your a little fluttered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimmerDown said:

At what point does Therwanger and that staff get recognized for what they have done at Timpson.   He coached his tail off at Lovelady too.  Lots of kids graduated last year and they appear to be just as dominate.  

He has Terry Bussey. Probably the best to come through these parts since Chavis McCollister. 

When he needs a touchdown he just calls the kids number. Many times he just runs around the end like he has been doing since flag football. 

Had they let him run on the last series against Shiner last year they would have won that game. 

Shiner had no answer for him starting with the 100 yard kickoff return. 

I'm not saying the guy isn't a good coach but it's a little easier in 2a when you have a guy that is a few tiers better than anybody else on the field. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

He has Terry Bussey. Probably the best to come through these parts since Chavis McCollister. 

When he needs a touchdown he just calls the kids number. Many times he just runs around the end like he has been doing since flag football. 

Had they let him run on the last series against Shiner last year they would have won that game. 

Shiner had no answer for him starting with the 100 yard kickoff return. 

I'm not saying the guy isn't a good coach but it's a little easier in 2a when you have a guy that is a few tiers better than anybody else on the field. 

That is truth. Haven’t heard Chavis name in a while. To this day is probably the best athlete I’ve seen in person.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

Never said he was not good. There is a lot that goes into all of it. Maybe he has made people look undisciplined maybe he has not. My argument at the time was one particular play. Yeah sometimes you have to pick and choose. Run or Pass. But seeing the secondary tonight I would have played pass and made him use his legs and contain him as much as possible or atleast spy him in situations. But regardless the comment at the end about Jimbo and Sarkisian is highly irrelevant. Bc no one ever said he was not good. I just think your a little fluttered.

This is proof that you haven’t watched him much. He’s been beating people with his feet for two years. That’s why they were playing the run. You were selling him and the Beckville defensive players short by calling them undisciplined. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...