Timpson at Beckville

WildBear

Timpson vs. Beckville  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

Bears starting defense is LEGIT! I think half the town of Beckville was at the scrimmage 😂.  Come on Thursday!

We came to see just like Timpson came to see us in Shelbyville lol… and defense did look good against lovelady’s one play they kept trying to do 🙃we ready for Thursday too! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bearcat1981 said:

We came to see just like Timpson came to see us in Shelbyville lol… and defense did look good against lovelady’s one play they kept trying to do 🙃we ready for Thursday too! 

See you Thursday 

Beckville has a good team until they face Timpson. They just can't handle the Bears. I just don't see Beckville winning this game. More than likely not even close. Beckville wants Respect then you have to earn it. Until you actually beat Timpson instead of talking about it and then coming up with all kinds of excuses. I don't see anything changing. 

1 hour ago, WildBear said:

Beckville has a good team until they face Timpson. They just can't handle the Bears. I just don't see Beckville winning this game. More than likely not even close. Beckville wants Respect then you have to earn it. Until you actually beat Timpson instead of talking about it and then coming up with all kinds of excuses. I don't see anything changing. 

Yep somebody talking with since 

3 hours ago, WildBear said:

I think Timpson wins. But, Beckville is a solid program. Timpson is building something special, but it’s not like they have been this perennial power for the last 10 years. When building a program Humility goes a long way, and helps the losses (that do happen) not sting as bad.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I think Timpson wins. But, Beckville is a solid program. Timpson is building something special, but it’s not like they have been this perennial power for the last 10 years. When building a program Humility goes a long way, and helps the losses (that do happen) not sting as bad.

Agree

43 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

They haven't learned that part yet

• Like 2

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Bear y’all ready for next week?! Lol

We still have a few things to tighten up be we are ready to get things kicked off.  Much respect for Beckville and their program.  This should be a great game to watch!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

We still have a few things to tighten up be we are ready to get things kicked off.  Much respect for Beckville and their program.  This should be a great game to watch!

Same with us!  Our defense is gonna be very stout ..   in all of our scrimmages our defense has only allowed one score ,  we had a three way yesterday and didn’t allow no points ..    only thing I see that could improve a lil bit is our offense..  it was Huntington..  but we won 20 to 0 in the live QT..  

good luck to y’all!!

31 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Same with us!  Our defense is gonna be very stout ..   in all of our scrimmages our defense has only allowed one score ,  we had a three way yesterday and didn’t allow no points ..    only thing I see that could improve a lil bit is our offense..  it was Huntington..  but we won 20 to 0 in the live QT..  

good luck to y’all!!

Good deal.  Thanks CC, y’all too 

10 minutes ago, Anahuac12 said:

and they prove me right

Read up a few post…I gave props to the program.  This site may not be for you if the tiny bit of smack talk for fun that has taken place is offensive or hurtful. Lol 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anahuac12 said:

I have not been offended and it's funny you two think the little banter could. I didn't quote or mention anyone yet y'all responded to it. Guess if the shoe fits wear it proudly. 😂

It’s all good anniewhack12…keep it rolling, it’s a long time til Thursday.  

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir!!!  I love this time of year …. Fall weather is on its way !   And all the talk is over with …. Next week the show starts !  Lol 

Best place to settle it on the field. The cream will rise to the top