Timpson at Beckville

WildBear

Timpson vs. Beckville  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Who do y’all guys think will most likely be the 4th seed from yalls district? 

I think it’s way too early to be predicting playoff seeds. Keep in mind, last year the difference between 2nd, 3rd and 4th was a 2 point conversion that happened in the 2nd overtime of a week 11 game. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I think it’s way too early to be predicting playoff seeds. Keep in mind, last year the difference between 2nd, 3rd and 4th was a 2 point conversion that happened in the 2nd overtime of a week 11 game. 

Lol it’s our first year back in 2A so I’m just trying to figure out who was what last year ..  and if all the teams are better or worse .. 

21 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol it’s our first year back in 2A so I’m just trying to figure out who was what last year ..  and if all the teams are better or worse .. 

Honestly, the way I see Region 3 is this: 

1. Timpson. They’ve owned the Region for two straight years and it’s theirs until someone takes it from them. 

2-3. Beckville/ Centerville. Both are going to be very good. I think they are the ones with the best chance of knocking off Timpson if anyone does. 

4-9(in no particular order, because I don’t think there’s a lot of separation) Joaquin, Garrison, Harleton, Corrigan-Camden, Cooper. All are capable of giving Beckville or Centerville a run for their money, but will need drastic improvement to play with Timpson. 

10-14. Shelbyville, Grapeland, Normangee, Honey Grove, Rivercrest. Will have some great games with the 4-9 group and will probably pull a few upsets. They need to be more consistent to play with 2-3, and are bringing a knife to a gunfight against Timpson. 

That’s how I have Region 3 going into week 1. For the record, I see preseason predictions and rankings (including mine) as worthless. In the world of Texas High School football, you earn it on the field. All of what I posted is subject to change, and I can guarantee you that some of it will. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

1. Timpson. They’ve owned the Region for two straight years and it’s theirs until someone takes it from them. 

2-3. Beckville/ Centerville. Both are going to be very good. I think they are the ones with the best chance of knocking off Timpson if anyone does. 

4-9(in no particular order, because I don’t think there’s a lot of separation) Joaquin, Garrison, Harleton, Corrigan-Camden, Cooper. All are capable of giving Beckville or Centerville a run for their money, but will need drastic improvement to play with Timpson. 

10-14. Shelbyville, Grapeland, Normangee, Honey Grove, Rivercrest. Will have some great games with the 4-9 group and will probably pull a few upsets. They need to be more consistent to play with 2-3, and are bringing a knife to a gunfight against Timpson. 

That’s how I have Region 3 going into week 1. For the record, I see preseason predictions and rankings (including mine) as worthless. In the world of Texas High School football, you earn it on the field. All of what I posted is subject to change, and I can guarantee you that some of it will. 

Yeah I guarantee CC will give centerville all they want!   
we beat them last year and both teams return everyone..  

the key will be for everyone that you named  to stay healthy!  

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

All of what I posted is subject to change, and I can guarantee you that some of it will. 

I don't have a dog in this fight but news will get out soon that Shelbyville will very much be in the running for the 1-3 playoff seed.

I’ll take my Bears by 3 TD’s just because I’m a homer.  I know Beckville has one heck of a running back and a few move ins that should keep it competitive for sure.  What’s the scoop on the y’all’s QB situation and how did they perform in the scrimmages?? 

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I’ll take my Bears by 3 TD’s just because I’m a homer.  I know Beckville has one heck of a running back and a few move ins that should keep it competitive for sure.  What’s the scoop on the y’all’s QB situation and how did they perform in the scrimmages?? 

Doomer said he was a bad man.  11 dudes tried to tackle him in the last scrimmage and tore his jersey off and he just kept playing in shoulder pads!  Sounds like a game changer to me.

• LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Doomer said he was a bad man.  11 dudes tried to tackle him in the last scrimmage and tore his jersey off and he just kept playing in shoulder pads!  Sounds like a game changer to me.

Wait!! That’s from Doomer though!! 😂

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Does anyone know if this will be streamed? I’ll be on location and needing something to watch!

If you are on location, just open your eyes ... you should be able to see the game ... if you are facing toward the field ....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

37 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

LOL, wrong location

Well all you said was you were going to be on location, so common sense would indicate you meant at the game ... or are you trying to impress us with that Hollyweird lingo? .... I say, I say son, which is it? .....

• Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well all you said was you were going to be on location, so common sense would indicate you meant at the game ... or are you trying to impress us with that Hollyweird lingo? .... I say, I say son, which is it? .....

Theys a difference between hollyrock money and oilfield money...js 

• Like 1