Timpson at Beckville

WildBear

Timpson vs. Beckville  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I ran across that nugget earlier and had to post for you.  He didn’t shy away from contact on that run.  I saw where Stepp is coming to Beckville USA for the game.  How cool is that!

Right on, great for both of our little schools. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I ran across that nugget earlier and had to post for you.  He didn’t shy away from contact on that run.  I saw where Stepp is coming to Beckville USA for the game.  How cool is that!

That kid doesn’t fear contact. We will miss him this year. Never thought he was a great fit for us at Qb but on defense he was lights out and he was a team leader. Hope he has a great year !

• Like 2

On 8/22/2022 at 4:55 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Well all you said was you were going to be on location, so common sense would indicate you meant at the game ... or are you trying to impress us with that Hollyweird lingo? .... I say, I say son, which is it? .....

He didn’t say he would be at THE location. 

14 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

That is amazing.  Great exposure for Timpson and Beckville both as well as East Texas in general. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 12:33 PM, upullinmychain said:

Yep,after watching Shelbyville last game of playoffs,they are rite quick,they will be an x factor this season for sure.🤷‍♂️

I’ve felt shelbyville has has had the pieces for the last two years. They just have to pull it together.

4 hours ago, TrinityRiverRat said:

"THE BATTLE OF LAKE MURVAUL!" " THE BATTLE OF MURVAUL CREEK!" "THE BATvTLE OF PANOLA COUNTY LINE!" "THE BATTLE OF COUNTY ROAD 176!" if you know you know! Whats some more good ones?

Winner takes Caledonia battle.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 6:50 PM, Eagleborn said:

He didn’t say he would be at THE location. 

On location, unless another location was named, would lead most sane people to the conclusion he was taking about the Beckville football patch ....