#PedoPeter

GreezyChef

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I mean, we’ve been trying to tell everyone he was a Pedo

18AA5EF3-0AE5-417A-B933-48AF30B16F05.jpeg

Just think of all the people that have known about this sicko for 40+ years and have covered for him to get him elected to the highest office in the world.  Doesn't give me a lot of hope for humanity in general.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Is that thing true about Biden taking showers with his daughter? I heard something about it. Heard she was an adult at the time. Don't know. Could she have been making it up?

It was a quote from Ashley Biden's diary.  The FBI (gestapo) must have thought it was credible.  They raided a journalist's home over it.

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/fbi-raids-over-ashley-bidens-diary-are-unconscionable-project-veritas-justice-department-florida-new-york-joe-biden-privacy-protection-act

54 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It was a quote from Ashley Biden's diary.  The FBI (gestapo) must have thought it was credible.  They raided a journalist's home over it.

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/fbi-raids-over-ashley-bidens-diary-are-unconscionable-project-veritas-justice-department-florida-new-york-joe-biden-privacy-protection-act

I heard James O'Keefe's apartment got raided because Project Veritas obtained a copy of the diary. I didn't know it was specifically because of the shower thing, though.

17 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I heard James O'Keefe's apartment got raided because Project Veritas obtained a copy of the diary. I didn't know it was specifically because of the shower thing, though.

I don't know it was specifically because of the shower thing.  How many FBI raids you know over a diary somebody left behind at their prior house?  Our DOJ is so corrupt.

On another note, Biden's daughter and son have both left incriminating diary and laptop for others to find.  Cry for help? Dem plant to get rid of pedo pete when the time is right?

1657501172172.png

The thing that is so frustrating and probably the reason that I'm sitting here drinking alcohol and smoking is that not much new was obtained that's been found so far.  But somehow this thing caught fire for a few days.  I picked it up at the 3rd bread on the 8th of july going into the 9th.  I went to sleep at the 7th bread and we were getting 404'd just right before it maxed out so obviously we were getting help from the moderators at first.   Then when I woke up at 530am to let the dogs out it was up to the 22nd bread.  So 15 breads in about 3 hours.   15 BREADS.....IN 3 HOURS🤨

The entire thing is rigged against us.