Jill Biden slammed for comparing Latino people to tacos in what Hispanic journalists called a 'stereotype'

Monte1076

45 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't think that's correct. I could be wrong. Do you have any info on that? My understanding is that she actually does hold a doctorate that she earned (dissertation and all).

At least that's what this says: https://www.proquest.com/docview/304859163

Now, if some strings were pulled because of who her husband is, that's a different story.

From Wikipedia:

List of awards and honors received by Jill Biden

Honorary degrees
Location Date School Degree Gave Commencement Address
New York June 2009 City University of New York Doctor of Humane Letters (DHL) [1] Yes at Kingsborough Community College[2]
Delaware 9 January 2010 University of Delaware Doctorate [3] Yes

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

From Wikipedia:

List of awards and honors received by Jill Biden

Honorary degrees
Location Date School Degree Gave Commencement Address
New York June 2009 City University of New York Doctor of Humane Letters (DHL) [1] Yes at Kingsborough Community College[2]
Delaware 9 January 2010 University of Delaware Doctorate [3] Yes

One of those appears honorary, one does not.

How about these doctors:

Versions_of_the_Doctor.jpg

20 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Sounds like cult members making excuses for their cult leader.  Nothing new.

Oh the guy that raped the 10 year old Ohio girl from Columbus was an illegal.  When the report read that he was arrested in his apartamento that gave it away.  There have been many rapes, murders, DWI crash deaths, and of course their beloved gangs that run rampant in many Texas cities and across the nation in regards to what Trump was saying about many illegals.  

Jill should have just called them beaners and been done with it.  Breakfast tacos, you can find those anywhere now.  There's nothing unique about Breakfast Tacos when even Whataburger, McDonalds, and Sonic have them even though they call them breakfast burritos.  Both are served in soft tortillas.  

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 7:45 PM, BlahBlah said:

Well at least she didn't call Mexicans rapist unlike some  president did.  

Reading fundamentals escape you, huh?  He clearly said that in with the illegals who were coming here, there were a lot of not good people.  Which is documented fact.  As @DaveTV1 stated above, they just arrested an illegal for RAPE in the Ohio abortion case.

On 7/13/2022 at 9:50 AM, ANTI said:

Gonna take a lot more than a harmless taco comparison to turn South Texas red.

Conservatives have dug themselves in far too deep of a hole to sway the majority of minorities in that direction. 

Blue could build a wall, lock Hispanics in cages and call them rapists...still wouldn't match the wrongdoings of Red. 

Also, no minority wants to associate themselves with a party full of proud boy, confederate waving white supremacists. But keep hoping my man. 🤣

Like I said, there won't be another Red president for a long while...sorry!

And that's the beauty of being a democrat.  They can mistreat, abuse, and take advantage of minorities and most of them will thank them for it and keep on electing them because if they think for themselves and realize conservative values are what is best for them, then "they ain't black" or they are race traitors.

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Reading fundamentals escape you, huh?  He clearly said that in with the illegals who were coming here, there were a lot of not good people.  Which is documented fact.  As @DaveTV1 stated above, they just arrested an illegal for RAPE in the Ohio abortion case.

See the source image

• LOL! 1

Just now, JBizzle said:

Awesome rebuttal.  Can't argue with your indisputable facts!

Trump doubled down on what he said about Hispanics the days after he said about Mexicans and rapist.  You sir are just another cult member making excuses for your cult leader.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

Trump doubled down on what he said about Hispanics the days after he said about Mexicans and rapist.  You sir are just another cult member making excuses for your cult leader.  

I don't give a ### about Trump.  I didn't vote for him in the primary in 2016.  Don't care for his brashness and don't believe he has acted very presidential in a lot of instances.  HOWEVER, he did a lot of good things for the country and his policies while in office were great for the country.  I proudly voted for him in 2020.  I do not worship Trump and I will gladly point out when he is wrong.  But he did not at all call Mexicans rapists...he clearly said they were sending a lot of bad people across the border, including rapists.  Only an idiot or a liar would say otherwise.  Which are you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ANTI said:

Oh please...🤣🤣

Oh please what?  You don't know me.  I am a conservative with traditional family values.  Theres a lot of Trump stuff that I don't like.  I am here for policy, not people.  I don't worship politicians and I don't blindly follow anyone.  I like whoever is the best for conservative traditional values.  For a period, that was Donald Trump.  Now it is not.