Shocking Covid numbers

GreezyChef

I think the China virus so called "vaccines/boosters" is the biggest medical fraud in our history.  I don't believe anyrhing the CDC, WHO or our corrupt government says concerning the vaccine or it's effectivness  ....  least of all Fauchi ....

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think the China virus so called "vaccines/boosters" is the biggest medical fraud in our history.  I don't believe anyrhing the CDC, WHO or our corrupt government says concerning the vaccine or it's effectivness  ....  least of all Fauchi ....

Leonardo Dicaprio Cheers Meme - Imgflip

• Like 1

A virus has never been stopped in the entire world history so far….but the woketard leftist’s “ follow the science” idiots want to slap each other on the back and congratulate themselves for coming up with a “vaccine” that does not change the outcome and want the public to fall to their knees and praise Herr Fauci….

5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Good lord I love seeing how people are easily manipulated by using statistics that fail to give you the full picture. 

Much like what the national media and Dems have done with the statistics about covid for the last two years in order to scare the public?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Much like what the national media and Dems have done with the statistics about covid for the last two years in order to scare the public?

Exactly, and if it leads to mail in voting then I'm going to say it was a rigged election again.  The White House has already said there will be a surge this November.  Coronavirus wave this fall and winter could potentially infect 100 million, White House warns | CNN Politics

10 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Exactly, and if it leads to mail in voting then I'm going to say it was a rigged election again.  The White House has already said there will be a surge this November.  Coronavirus wave this fall and winter could potentially infect 100 million, White House warns | CNN Politics

Dems planning to use covid again to cheat again.

The Dems drove and screamed for mail in ballots and there were lots of irregularities.

I’ve always thought it was interesting, concerning and scary with how all the Dems on SDC and around the country so casually just dismissed even the slightest thought that there could’ve been and likely truly was tons of cheating. Their side won so the end result justifies the means.

I am normally not a big conspiracy theory person, but I don’t think saying the Dems cheated to win the White House is a conspiracy theory at all; it was plain to see right in front of us all around the country.

Then the Dems love to make fun of people who say there was cheating or probably cheating calling it The Big Lie and acting like R’s are fools and morons for believing something like that could’ve happened.

Dude..

Democrats want to allow illegal aliens to vote in our elections, of course they’re willing to cheat to get what they want!

In this instance they simply used covid as a way to cheat.

• Roll Eyes 1

14 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Dems planning to use covid again to cheat again.

The Dems drove and screamed for mail in ballots and there were lots of irregularities.

I’ve always thought it was interesting, concerning and scary with how all the Dems on SDC and around the country so casually just dismissed even the slightest thought that there could’ve been and likely truly was tons of cheating. Their side won so the end result justifies the means.

I am normally not a big conspiracy theory person, but I don’t think saying the Dems cheated to win the White House is a conspiracy theory at all; it was plain to see right in front of us all around the country.

Then the Dems love to make fun of people who say there was cheating or probably cheating calling it The Big Lie and acting like R’s are fools and morons for believing something like that could’ve happened.

Dude..

Democrats want to allow illegal aliens to vote in our elections, of course they’re willing to cheat to get what they want!

In this instance they simply used covid as a way to cheat.

Man I’m glad we’ve got an expert immunologist and political scientist such as yourself on here to inform us as to what’s really going on. 

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Enlighten us please with your statistics.

I believe that Greezy provided us with the article with the statistics. Granted the article cherry-picked their stats to fit their agenda. There’s a link to the full stats in the article if you’d like to read it and see how the article was being manipulative. 

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man I’m glad we’ve got an expert immunologist and political scientist such as yourself on here to inform us as to what’s really going on. 

😂

You need to use your brain instead of doing, feeling and acting the way the Dems say you should.

You don’t think Democrats are willing to cheat?

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Typical Democrat,  needing an "expert" to tell you what's true.  How about just open your eyes and use your brain? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I believe that Greezy provided us with the article with the statistics. Granted the article cherry-picked their stats to fit their agenda. There’s a link to the full stats in the article if you’d like to read it and see how the article was being manipulative. 

So the stats in the article are correct and not manipulated. What was cherry picked iyo?

Yall understand the covid manipulations but are still off in the grand scheme of things. Trump is just as much a puppet as Biden. They are turning us against each other in every way possible.  A kingdom divided cannot stand. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and spiritual wickedness in "high places".

Yes Christian conservative values are good to have, but when it comes to Trump, you all are getting played and led to the slaughter. I mean Trump was the one who birthed the toxic vaccine in 9 months. He was on Epstein Island with Clinton, Gates, Etc. He was bailed out by the Rothschilds for crying out loud. He let NWO globalist Henry Kissenger in the oval office and told the media they are good friends. How can you all not see the game being played yet?

Get right with the lord. All this political stuff is just a way to pit us against each other by keeping us occupied and hateful. They are about to ramp things back up with covid and WW3 with a Nuke to NYC. Take it to the Bank.

24 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Yall understand the covid manipulations but are still off in the grand scheme of things. Trump is just as much a puppet as Biden. They are turning us against each other in every way possible.  A kingdom divided cannot stand. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and spiritual wickedness in "high places".

Yes Christian conservative values are good to have, but when it comes to Trump, you all are getting played and led to the slaughter. I mean Trump was the one who birthed the toxic vaccine in 9 months. He was on Epstein Island with Clinton, Gates, Etc. He was bailed out by the Rothschilds for crying out loud. He let NWO globalist Henry Kissenger in the oval office and told the media they are good friends. How can you all not see the game being played yet?

Get right with the lord. All this political stuff is just a way to pit us against each other by keeping us occupied and hateful. They are about to ramp things back up with covid and WW3 with a Nuke to NYC. Take it to the Bank.

Trump really didn't have a choice in the matter in regards to what protocols were taken by states.  The Wuhan was something we haven't seen in awhile.  What the pandemic did prove is economies should not be trashed for "safety".  He went with the science, but also wanted other avenues to be potentially explored if safe.  Trump was never on Epstein Island if you have any proof show it.  It can't be found.  He flew on Epsteins plane before he knew what Epstein was about.  

8 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Trump really didn't have a choice in the matter in regards to what protocols were taken by states.  The Wuhan was something we haven't seen in awhile.  What the pandemic did prove is economies should not be trashed for "safety".  He went with the science, but also wanted other avenues to be potentially explored if safe.  Trump was never on Epstein Island if you have any proof show it.  It can't be found.  He flew on Epsteins plane before he knew what Epstein was about.  

You know people by their fruit and who they hang out with and befriend. It's very obvious. He does talk a good game like any serpent In sheep's clothing. Just trying to help yall see. I know most are in deep with a side and will defend as long as they can. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mav01 said:

You know people by their fruit and who they hang out with and befriend. It's very obvious. He does talk a good game like any serpent In sheep's clothing. Just trying to help yall see. I know most are in deep with a side and will defend as long as they can. 

When he was in office the fruit was good until the Wuhan hit.  His hands were tied when it came to what States did, and the "experts" wanted him to shut all of America down.  I'm seeing no fruit produced by the demented in charge.