Shocking Covid numbers

GreezyChef

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If they came out with a vaccination against ignorance .... how many of the sheep would stand in line for it? .... my guess is millions .....

The tinkerbells are already complaining about not enough Monkeypox vaccines in Houston.  What's messed up is they were only giving them to those who had already possibly been exposed to the virus.  How is a vaccine going to help someone that could show symptoms within minutes of receiving it ?  Then the person administering the vaccine could also possibly develop it.  Monkeypox Vaccine Shortage Frustrates Local Community - OutSmart Magazine

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I did not get vaccinated and am very happy about it.

Same here ... my wife got the one shot J&J shot because everyone in her family got vaccinated ... she hasn’t had any boosters and if she had to do it over again, she wouldn't have gotten that one with all that has come out since then ....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Same here ... my wife got the one shot J&J shot because everyone in her family got vaccinated ... she hasn’t had any boosters and if she had to do it over again, she wouldn't have gotten that one with all that has come out since then ....

Women are easily the most effected by the choice of giving up liberty for security. 

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Remember when the libs try to shame people for not drinking the kool-aid? What foul people they must be to not have remorse over that. 

Remember when people weren't brainwashed by the media and coerced by their employers to take experimental drugs?  Remember when pregnant women wouldn't even use shampoo or eat canned tuna when pregnant for fear of causing harm to their unborn child.  Oh, the good ol days

• Like 1