Illegal Alien Charged with Raping 10-Year-Old Girl Who Traveled for Abortion

RETIREDFAN1

21 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I thought the far right had declared the story of the pregnant 10 year old girl to be made up by pro-abortion libtards?????

Unlike you libnuts, when we find that a mistake was made we report it......

34 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

If this guy is found guilty he should grow old and die in a 5x8 foot cell.

He should be hung by his testicles until they rot off or at least be castrated then put in 5x8 foot cell for the rest of his life. But that's just me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

If this guy is found guilty he should grow old and die in a 5x8 foot cell.

Here illegally, raped a 10 year old girl.  Castrate him with a dull Swiss Army knife then hang him in the streets as an example of what we do to pedophiles.  

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

I thought the far right had declared the story of the pregnant 10 year old girl to be made up by pro-abortion libtards?????

And the left has said there is no problem at the border, illegal immigrants aren't criminals, and a wall won't help and is too expensive....

Article also states that she could have received the abortion in Ohio because a pregnant 10 year old is a medical emergency.

Also, shouldn't we ask, on top of all the other horribleness of this story, why is a 10 year old girl already experiencing puberty and able to become pregnant?

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Article also states that she could have received the abortion in Ohio because a pregnant 10 year old is a medical emergency.

Also, shouldn't we ask, on top of all the other horribleness of this story, why is a 10 year old girl already experiencing puberty and able to become pregnant?

I was wondering the same thing. I know puberty comes at different ages for different kids, but that seems way too young. 

7 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Only a few did.  That's the problem with you libtards.  You think a few Conservatives think alike as the sheep of the left love to baa about.  

7 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Death penalty should cover rape as well as murder.......

I agree especially if it's a child.  I would suggest it be done as the Lord said to do it, but I want them to be drawn and quartered then cast into the sea.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The mother of the victim says everything being said about the perp are lies 

QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CONVENIENT STORY:

Where’s Mom when a 10 year old girl is getting raped twice?  
What’s the odds of a 10 year old girl being fertile (ovulating)?
What’s the odds of a 10 year old girl being fertile (ovulating) in a State that just overturned Roe vs Wade?  
What’s the odds of a 10 year old girl being fertile (ovulating) in a State that just overturned Roe vs Wade and doesn’t make exceptions for rape?

Well my, my, my, don’t those odds seem to keep getting stranger & stranger.  In fact, those odds are so weird the smell of male bovine feces is overpowering the paper mill here in Evadale.  Is it considered a Conspiracy Theory to question the legitimacy of this story altogether?  Asking for a friend.

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CONVENIENT STORY:

Where’s Mom when a 10 year old girl is getting raped twice?  
What’s the odds of a 10 year old girl being fertile (ovulating)?
What’s the odds of a 10 year old girl being fertile (ovulating) in a State that just overturned Roe vs Wade?  
What’s the odds of a 10 year old girl being fertile (ovulating) in a State that just overturned Roe vs Wade and doesn’t make exceptions for rape?

Well my, my, my, don’t those odds seem to keep getting stranger & stranger.  In fact, those odds are so weird the smell of male bovine feces is overpowering the paper mill here in Evadale.  Is it considered a Conspiracy Theory to question the legitimacy of this story altogether?  Asking for a friend.

Speculation abounds about the mother's immigration status as well as the perp ... he's illegal for sure, probably the mom too ...

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Speculation abounds about the mother's immigration status as well as the perp ... he's illegal for sure, probably the mom too ...

I’m still speculating about the validity of the story.  Every aspect of it is questionable.  Together, they make it one big long shot.  A hard to believe story at a very convenient time.

17 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Only a few did.  That's the problem with you libtards.  You think a few Conservatives think alike as the sheep of the left love to baa about.  

You say this and then call the left sheep. No shade, but the right have been the easiest people to manipulate throughout history. No way, you can convince the left to pull a January 6th over an election. Most on the left know they're people are full of 💩, but for some reason the right doesn't. Just observations.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You say this and then call the left sheep. No shade, but the right have been the easiest people to manipulate throughout history. No way, you can convince the left to pull a January 6th over an election. Most on the left know they're people are full of 💩, but for some reason the right doesn't. Just observations.

The left was instrumental in Jan6.  They had people planted there opening doors, they had Antifa there stirring it up, they instructed the PD to do nothing although one shot an unarmed woman and killed her.  The left was involved in it.

the Left burned towns and cities.  

the left threatened jurors in a criminal trial.

the left us currently terrorizing businesses and organizations over Roe being overturned.  

the Left has waged war on American energy.  

yea, the left wouldn’t do anything bad…..  lol

16 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The left was instrumental in Jan6.  They had people planted there opening doors, they had Antifa there stirring it up, they instructed the PD to do nothing although one shot an unarmed woman and killed her.  The left was involved in it.

the Left burned towns and cities.  

the left threatened jurors in a criminal trial.

the left us currently terrorizing businesses and organizations over Roe being overturned.  

the Left has waged war on American energy.  

yea, the left wouldn’t do anything bad…..  lol

I never said they wouldn't do anything bad, but no way you're talking over a thousand people on the left to storm the capitol building. Liberals get duped too. As far as the left burned down cities, sorry to tell you, most of those people probably never voted in their lives. At least that's what inner city numbers show. Got to love the Antifa argument. So I guess Antifa were able to trick conservatives also. Don't even get me started how they got conned throughout history. Especially during the Civil War. Mob mentality has always been the gateway to tricking the conservatives.

• Like 1