2022 Pigskin Preseason Class 2A Division 1 Overall Rankings

Wild74

Looks like the Dave Campbell's poll to me. Thought it might look a little different. I can guarantee you that team ranked #20 if they played my team ten times they would be fortunate to win 1 time. It's only my opinion, but honestly don't see how you can put their program against the program I support!  

2 hours ago, Cowboys1970 said:

Looks like the Dave Campbell's poll to me. Thought it might look a little different. I can guarantee you that team ranked #20 if they played my team ten times they would be fortunate to win 1 time. It's only my opinion, but honestly don't see how you can put their program against the program I support!  

Alto is ranked 30th according to Pigskin

Do you mind sharing which program you support?

Football polls are a lot like political polls sometimes they are right on and other times the results can be surprising to even the pollsters