Another Racist (Hate Crime) Attack in NYC

Hagar

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Neither side wants us together. Both promote division but in different ways. As for blacks attacking whites, trust me, they rarely get away with it. Never has been Carte Blanche on attacking whites. If these women are caught, they'll be punished. By the way, when I talk about the Fox news demographic, this is what I mean. The comment section is always like this...

"Pat, I would like to buy an N and solve the puzzle. Wait, cancel that. Buying Ns is exactly how we got into this mess. I will pick my own cotton."

"Actually it would seem the blacks that vote democrat feel that way, blacks and other minorities that vote republican teach their kids to try and achieve the most they can through hard work and the courage to keep moving ahead. I am so sick of the division by the democrats based on race. The true race baiters are the democrat party because it seems their policies do pretty much nothing for anybody but drian our peoples wallets while enriching themselves and constantly dividing people that should all be treated equally, period."

"Whaaat? The 3 Monkeys are out of the cage Again!"

"it's not cultural it's a genetic problem they are an inferior piece of the human race that should be removed so we can grow as a civilization. You cannot fix this nor can they. We must use logic and stop living in a false reality."

43 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Neither side wants us together. Both promote division but in different ways. As for blacks attacking whites, trust me, they rarely get away with it. Never has been Carte Blanche on attacking whites. If these women are caught, they'll be punished. By the way, when I talk about the Fox news demographic, this is what I mean. The comment section is always like this...

"Pat, I would like to buy an N and solve the puzzle. Wait, cancel that. Buying Ns is exactly how we got into this mess. I will pick my own cotton."

"Actually it would seem the blacks that vote democrat feel that way, blacks and other minorities that vote republican teach their kids to try and achieve the most they can through hard work and the courage to keep moving ahead. I am so sick of the division by the democrats based on race. The true race baiters are the democrat party because it seems their policies do pretty much nothing for anybody but drian our peoples wallets while enriching themselves and constantly dividing people that should all be treated equally, period."

"Whaaat? The 3 Monkeys are out of the cage Again!"

"it's not cultural it's a genetic problem they are an inferior piece of the human race that should be removed so we can grow as a civilization. You cannot fix this nor can they. We must use logic and stop living in a false reality."

No doubt there are race baiters on both sides.  As to these women getting away, blacks attacking whites is rarely referred to as a racist (hate crime) attack.  That was my point, which I didn’t clarify very well, while any whites attacking blacks is referred to as a racial (hate crime).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

No doubt there are race baiters on both sides.  As to these women getting away, blacks attacking whites is rarely referred to as a racist (hate crime) attack.  That was my point, which I didn’t clarify very well, while any whites attacking blacks is referred to as a racial (hate crime).

It's definitely a hate crime. It would be interesting to see how many black on white attacks get miscategorized. I've seen studies on the opposite and a lot don't get reported as hate crimes. It would be interesting to see. this world is crazy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It's definitely a hate crime. It would be interesting to see how many black on white attacks get miscategorized. I've seen studies on the opposite and a lot don't get reported as hate crimes. It would be interesting to see. this world is crazy.

“This world is crazy” - that’s something we definitely agree with, and instead of getting better, it’s getting crazier.  The gender debacle is a prime example.  The very subject wants me to bang my head on a wall.  A big, sturdy, strong wall.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

This what ?  It's true.  People learn to hate people of other races in the home.  It seems more and more today it's being done by politicians as well.  

I forget you're old. I was agreeing lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

It’s funny that if l don’t like a white man because I don’t like the type of person he is, it’s ok, but if I don’t like a black man for the same thing, I am racist. Don’t think so

That's not racist.

17 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

"RACIST" is political to divide and conquer.......too bad MOST are too stupid to realize it......

You have no idea how funny this is right now colmes....

By the way, if we keep agreeing I'm leaving this app. Part of summer break is making sure I make your day harder on smoaky

• LOL! 1