EF Football

Ijustwatch

1 hour ago, Destry said:

Heard that when 7A is created that 2A will drop back to about 225! I have no idea

Wild speculation ....

Anyone that says they know what will happen is full of it .... the UIL doesn't even know at this point ....

• 2 weeks later...

Man I was sure optimistic when the new coaches came around. I just didn’t realize how bad the talent drop off was gonna be. I knew it would be a little bit of rebuilding. But EF might be in trouble. What’s the worst record they have had in 20 years ? Β I’m thinking that it could be this yearΒ 

• Roll Eyes 1

25 minutes ago, Ijustwatch said:

Man I was sure optimistic when the new coaches came around. I just didn’t realize how bad the talent drop off was gonna be. I knew it would be a little bit of rebuilding. But EF might be in trouble. What’s the worst record they have had in 20 years ? Β I’m thinking that it could be this yearΒ 

It was a scrimmage. At least let them get Β a few games in that count before you crown them the worst team in EF history.Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ijustwatch said:

Your also the person that said EF had 51 kids which was way off so I am assuming you still haven’t seen a practice or the Scrimmage but you like to stir the Pot. Β 

5 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Your also the person that said EF had 51 kids which was way off so I am assuming you still haven’t seen a practice or the Scrimmage but you like to stir the Pot. Β 

He seems to stir the pot on a lot things that he doesn’t know much about.Β 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 6:02 PM, DTH4life said:

I have a idea why jobs, family’s Location most kids are going back to big program and there no work for the family to keep them around there are three small town school that will always have money Waskom,Tatum Carthage EF in 2000s had the Enrollment and jobs i wish EF can get back so Waskom and EF will mean more then just District championshipΒ 

You're right these small towns aren't offering anything to get people to stay. Also, the big schools are offering good player some pretty sweet deals!

25 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Sweet deals is an oxymoron. I thought deal pickles were sour?

So,Β  a pickle would be spelled DILL and not deal. Stick with me dirty bird I'll find you some sweet DILL pickles. Found a recipe in a 1999 southern living magazineΒ Β 

1 hour ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

So,Β  a pickle would be spelled DILL and not deal. Stick with me dirty bird I'll find you some sweet DILL pickles. Found a recipe in a 1999 southern living magazineΒ Β 

I’ll use the excuse everyone else uses, auto correct got me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It was just a play on words, carry on.Β 

On 7/31/2022 at 9:39 PM, lionpride08 said:

Could you imagine losing these teams to 2ad1 while losing Franklin and Gunter to 3ad1... what would the landscape look like for 3ad2... who would be the favorites

That landscape would be wild and maybe boring

• Like 1