when white people get blamed for slavery

Monte1076

16 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I don't blame them but they did make an art form out of it

So white people made an art form out of slavery. That's sad, considering that slavery goes back to the beginning of time. I guess the Egyptians didn't make an art form of enslaving the Jews? I guess the Mongols didn't make an art form by enslaving the Chinese? The Romans didn't make an art form of enslaving everyone? So white people, enslaved others, white people were also enslaved, doesn't that mean that I can sue the Mongols for reparations because they enslaved my ancestors the Huns? Maybe even the Romans/Italians also? 

Slavery is bad no matter where it is or where it was--there is NO art form to slavery--it is just all about power. Especially considering that many of the African slaves were sold by their enemies to the British, so they could keep their power. But we'd have to study the science of slavery to understand all that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So the movie industry has no history of racism lol. You try to make it seem like we're crybabies but you should see the outrage of the black little mermaid lol

Haven’t seen that outrage, though I’m sure it’s there. Also not calling anyone crybabies. Especially you since you included yourself in that group. 👍 Just posted a meme making fun of the people who claim racism for everything. (Mostly white liberals btw)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Haven’t seen that outrage, though I’m sure it’s there. Also not calling anyone crybabies. Especially you since you included yourself in that group. 👍 Just posted a meme making fun of the people who claim racism for everything. (Mostly white liberals btw)

Not ashamed to be in that group. It was real life at one point.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

So white people made an art form out of slavery. That's sad, considering that slavery goes back to the beginning of time. I guess the Egyptians didn't make an art form of enslaving the Jews? I guess the Mongols didn't make an art form by enslaving the Chinese? The Romans didn't make an art form of enslaving everyone? So white people, enslaved others, white people were also enslaved, doesn't that mean that I can sue the Mongols for reparations because they enslaved my ancestors the Huns? Maybe even the Romans/Italians also? 

Slavery is bad no matter where it is or where it was--there is NO art form to slavery--it is just all about power. Especially considering that many of the African slaves were sold by their enemies to the British, so they could keep their power. But we'd have to study the science of slavery to understand all that. 

If I said whites made an art form it don't you think I considered all others? 

Mongols - ghengis Khan outlawed slavery from the start.

Romans: had their slaves who were mostly conquered people and they made good $$$.

Egyptians: that's a long story. For a thread of it's on.

Europe and America's was an art form. Haven't heard of any (not saying there is none) who bred their slaves like dogs to get the best combinations of abilities for slaves. Borderline genetic engineering. $$$$ was made hand over fist. It was a thriving enterprise. What civilization did it as well as Europeans?

As for the second paragraph, it was either "go get us slaves" or we're taking you instead. It was definitely a fear factor involved. Europeans may not have been the best in medicine and education but they could sure make up technologically advanced  ways to kill people.

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

All races have enslaved people, it wasn't just whites.  Even native Americans of all tribes enslaved usually conquered foes it was universal, and they had never even known about the practice in the Old World.  It's over basically in the U.S., but people still act like it was practiced by all white Americans today.

9 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

it fits his narrative

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

If I said whites made an art form it don't you think I considered all others? 

Mongols - ghengis Khan outlawed slavery from the start.

Romans: had their slaves who were mostly conquered people and they made good $$$.

Egyptians: that's a long story. For a thread of it's on.

Europe and America's was an art form. Haven't heard of any (not saying there is none) who bred their slaves like dogs to get the best combinations of abilities for slaves. Borderline genetic engineering. $$$$ was made hand over fist. It was a thriving enterprise. What civilization did it as well as Europeans?

As for the second paragraph, it was either "go get us slaves" or we're taking you instead. It was definitely a fear factor involved. Europeans may not have been the best in medicine and education but they could sure make up technologically advanced  ways to kill people.

Conquered means forced into slavery

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

All races have enslaved people, it wasn't just whites.  Even native Americans of all tribes enslaved usually conquered foes it was universal, and they had never even known about the practice in the Old World.  It's over basically in the U.S., but people still act like it was practiced by all white Americans today.

For the record I never said just whites at any point

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

I know but I was talking about perfecting it

If you don't think that even Genghis Khan didn't attempt to perfect it you are wrong.  He did make it illegal for fellow Mongols to enslave others, yet he wanted his foes wives and daughters to help propagate the Mongol people.  Sexual Slavery: An ideology that unites Genghis Khan and the Islamic State - TFIPOST, and it continues today.  

38 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

If you don't think that even Genghis Khan didn't attempt to perfect it you are wrong.  He did make it illegal for fellow Mongols to enslave others, yet he wanted his foes wives and daughters to help propagate the Mongol people.  Sexual Slavery: An ideology that unites Genghis Khan and the Islamic State - TFIPOST, and it continues today.  

Once again. I said whites (Europeans) perfected it. Of course everyone attempted. So Ghengis didn't perfect it. 

15 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Once again. I said whites (Europeans) perfected it. Of course everyone attempted. So Ghengis didn't perfect it. 

Im sure given enough time the Africans will perfect it. After all, they taught whites how its done!