when white people get blamed for slavery

Monte1076

21 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Oh ok. I'm ready for this history lesson. Go ahead and elaborate?

Oh Im sorry, didnt know you werent educated and needed elaboration. I think I wil pass...maybe ask your teacher

7 hours ago, Straw said:

Oh Im sorry, didnt know you werent educated and needed elaboration. I think I wil pass...maybe ask your teacher

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He IS the teacher.......go figure......😂😂😂

I just pulled your card to see did you know what you're talking about. I thought this was a debate forum. People state stuff and then back it up with something. Why post something and refuse to elaborate. That's what kids do. I may not agree with many here but most at least to attempt to elaborate. You could have kept that one to yourself if you were going to take that route.

@RETIREDFAN1 don't you usually ask for stuff to back up "facts"? You're free to elaborate if you know. I think he doesn't and is trying to find a way not to do it. 

43 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

1634174627809m.jpg

An inconvenient truth.

Who can it be now?

I would advise not to use memes for factual information. The majority spread lies and in this case a racist lie and it makes the people who repost these look pretty ignorant.

• Grumpy 1

56 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I just pulled your card to see did you know what you're talking about. I thought this was a debate forum. People state stuff and then back it up with something. Why post something and refuse to elaborate. That's what kids do. I may not agree with many here but most at least to attempt to elaborate. You could have kept that one to yourself if you were going to take that route.

@RETIREDFAN1 don't you usually ask for stuff to back up "facts"? You're free to elaborate if you know. I think he doesn't and is trying to find a way not to do it. 

How does THAT say anything against you being a teacher????

Slavery was "normal" for most of the last 5000 years...it is only in the last 200ish that we have come to understand it is wrong. Slavery was practiced to varying degrees by pretty much every culture and people during that time. I do think it is fair to say that "whites perfected slavery" in the 17th-19th centuries. Not because other races/cultures were some how better people...but because whites/Europeans were at the pinnacle of global political, economic, technological, industrial and military power. That gave them much more opportunity to enslave others. 

• Like 1