Does CC have a good chance in 2A?

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Most of the talk seems to be about timpson..  beckville and centerville in region 3..

will my bulldogs be a sleeper team and surprise some people? 

I suspect CC will be a factor. I expect them to get back in the mix dropping down to 2A. Would not surprise me if they supplanted some of the schools you mentioned, though I believe Timpson is the team to beat until they are knocked off.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I suspect CC will be a factor. I expect them to get back in the mix dropping down to 2A. Would not surprise me if they supplanted some of the schools you mentioned, though I believe Timpson is the team to beat until they are knocked off.

I’m excited about being back in 2A!  We will battle centerville for the district title This year I’m predicting.. we played centerville last year and beat them in overtime,  we returned everyone.. as did they!    It should be another good one!   And timpson will be the team to beat in region 3,  they lost several to graduation,  but returned bussey .. and some promising up comers!  Should be interesting 

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’m excited about being back in 2A!  We will battle centerville for the district title This year I’m predicting.. we played centerville last year and beat them in overtime,  we returned everyone.. as did they!    It should be another good one!   And timpson will be the team to beat in region 3,  they lost several to graduation,  but returned bussey .. and some promising up comers!  Should be interesting 

I would fully consider CC to be the favorite in the district. The only game on the schedule where I would not consider CC as the "favorite" would be Coldspring.

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I would fully consider CC to be the favorite in the district. The only game on the schedule where I would not consider CC as the "favorite" would be Coldspring.

Coldspring is always tough!  Last time we played them was the 09-10 season ..  it was close til after halftime,  then CC pulled away ,  I’m excited to be playing them again!   And I’m very excited to get the rivalry started again with groveton!  Battle of 287!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Coldspring is always tough!  Last time we played them was the 09-10 season ..  it was close til after halftime,  then CC pulled away ,  I’m excited to be playing them again!   And I’m very excited to get the rivalry started again with groveton!  Battle of 287!!

Groveton will have to improve dramatically to make that a game this year. They were pretty bad the last two years. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Groveton will have to improve dramatically to make that a game this year. They were pretty bad the last two years. 

Yes sir I heard they had fell off a lot ..  I went and watched them play San Augustine at SFA a few years back ,  groveton was giving them all they wanted,  until that pick 6 right before halftime..  they never recovered after that 

21 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That West Hardin game should be a challenge.......😂😂😂😂😂

I learned a long time ago to never underestimate the impossible.. 😂😂 😂 they will be giving the same respect as we give centerville!  It’s the teams that you overlook that sneak up and bite ya .. lol 

• LOL! 1

Without ticking off alot of the home team faithful on here,I would say timpson and beckville will be the obstacle you would have to overcome to take region 3..thinking maybe they might be better this year than last,and yeah I know who they graduated..just a gut feeling I have..we will see...

40 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Without ticking off alot of the home team faithful on here,I would say timpson and beckville will be the obstacle you would have to overcome to take region 3..thinking maybe they might be better this year than last,and yeah I know who they graduated..just a gut feeling I have..we will see...

Beckville has a great RB!  He showed out in track this year 

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I learned a long time ago to never underestimate the impossible.. 😂😂😂 they will be giving the same respect as we give centerville!  It’s the teams that you overlook that sneak up and bite ya .. lol 

Trust me.....game will be over mid FIRST quarter.......😂😂😂😂

22 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Most of the talk seems to be about timpson..  beckville and centerville in region 3..

will my bulldogs be a sleeper team and surprise some people? 

I think CC will definitely be a factor. Personally I don't consider them so much of a sleeper. Will be interesting to see who emerges as District Champ. Either way I look for them to make a good run in the playoffs. Timpson has some holes to fill but I look for them to to make another deep run. In my opinion i would put CC ahead of Beckville , I think they  are a little overrated. They have a really good team but so far haven't taken their game to the next level. But maybe this is the year who knows. Should be a fun year in Region 3.

1 hour ago, WildBear said:

I think CC will definitely be a factor. Personally I don't consider them so much of a sleeper. Will be interesting to see who emerges as District Champ. Either way I look for them to make a good run in the playoffs. Timpson has some holes to fill but I look for them to to make another deep run. In my opinion i would put CC ahead of Beckville , I think they  are a little overrated. They have a really good team but so far haven't taken their game to the next level. But maybe this is the year who knows. Should be a fun year in Region 3.

Yes sir it’s definitely gonna be a fun season !!  And it’s almost here!!  It will be a slug fest between us and centerville… 

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

They're definitely not getting much mention but sometimes it's good to fly under the radar.  

My buddy over there  agrees.  He said they may be one of the better dark horses in 2A. Time will tell.