CRAZIEST SCHEDULES

blueflu

Guest Tiger03lb
38 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Sharp didn’t do Sabine any favors on the way out the door 😂 

No he did not. Their schedule was harder than ours last year. Lol. I'd say I got covid when they play the Dallas team. That freshman qb was a stud.

This is random, Where did Sharp go to? 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Sharp didn’t do Sabine any favors on the way out the door 😂 

I really wonder if it was on purpose or if he has that much faith in the freshman squad moving up that he wanted them to face tough competition for 2 years before they were seniors. 

45 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

No he did not. Their schedule was harder than ours last year. Lol. I'd say I got covid when they play the Dallas team. That freshman qb was a stud.

This is random, Where did Sharp go to? 

We got a pretty good freshman qb moving up as well. Currently listed at 6’ 5” and 205 lbs. He’s going to be fun to watch as he continues to develop. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

We got a pretty good freshman qb moving up as well. Currently listed at 6’ 5” and 205 lbs. He’s going to be fun to watch as he continues to develop. 

Have your secondary ready cause he can put that ball wherever he wants too. I don’t remember if the rb was a senior or not but he was pretty good too. 

That's a good start for being a freshman. 

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Have your secondary ready cause he can put that ball wherever he wants too. I don’t remember if the rb was a senior or not but he was pretty good too. 

That's a good start for being a freshman. 

We are going to be young, so I’m not expecting much going into the season. We’re going to be decent but youth will probably show up a lot. I’m assuming we will be learning a new offense and defense as well so that doesn’t help us any to go along with our schedule. 

8 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

Lorena for sure. 

- West (13-1)

- China Spring (16-O) 4AD1 State Champs

- La Vega (9-4), 4AD1 perennial power

- Yoe, down some, but they are Yoe

- Franklin (16-0) 3AD2 State Champs

Don't forget Little River Academy that went 3 rounds

7 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

What’s the deal with your stadium? 

the renovation is dragging...last I drove by they still didn't even have turf down....concrete looked like it was poured but the construction on bathrooms, concessions hadn't even started..???...not sure what the deal is but I know there is talk about be prepared to play more road games..🤷‍♂️...I know they are still "hopeful" it will be ready, but who knows...after what I have seen and heard it sure doesn't look like it will be ready....guess we shall see!!