Waskom wildcat 2022-2023

DTH4life

I have 4 fact to tell about Waskom 

1. Defense will be top 5 because of Coach P …two time state Champion on that side of the ball 

2. Last Year JV was won there championship kids are Hungry and ready 

3. Waskom want be as Predictable On the other side of the ball the  New OC son can run both the Flex and spread put  7 in the box if you want …. 

4. Waskom Community is the best in the state from being At the bottom on  to state Champions they are ready to support them wildcat and make sure y’all hear about it 

Disclaimer. Losing the QB and head Coach is very big Disadvantage but having kids in the Same system and a Defensive mine head coach we make them be in a lot of game 

708655E9-B3A6-40FD-B08D-E9EAEC9E507D.jpeg

27 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

1. Defense will be top 5 because of Coach P …two time state Champion on that side of the ball 

3. Waskom want be as Predictable On the other side of the ball the  New OC son can run both the Flex and spread put  7 in the box if you want …. 

4. Waskom Community is the best in the state from being At the bottom on  to state Champions they are ready to support them wildcat and make sure y’all hear about it 

Disclaimer. Losing the QB and head Coach is very big Disadvantage but having kids in the Same system and a Defensive mine head coach we make them be in a lot of game 

Interesting stuff 🤔 

• LOL! 1

I’m sure the coaches kid can play, but it’s a big step up from a district of Alba-Golden, Celeste, Como-Pickton, Cooper, Honey Grove and Rivercrest to matching up with Daingerfield, Elysian Fields, Harmony, Hughes Springs, New Diana and Queen City. He’ll have better talent around him, but especially the top 1/2 of the district will probably be a speed of game he hasn’t played before. 

12 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

I’m sure the coaches kid can play, but it’s a big step up from a district of Alba-Golden, Celeste, Como-Pickton, Cooper, Honey Grove and Rivercrest to matching up with Daingerfield, Elysian Fields, Harmony, Hughes Springs, New Diana and Queen City. He’ll have better talent around him, but especially the top 1/2 of the district will probably be a speed of game he hasn’t played before. 

Head coach was the DC from the state years he bring a very good Coaching staff with him

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

E49408FA-3777-477B-8B79-7381FEC96173.jpeg

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

Head coach was the DC from the state years he bring a very good Coaching staff with him

Let’s try this again. Number 3 on your list mentions new OCs son. He comes from Wolfe City. He’s going to see quite a bit caliber better of talent than at Wolfe City. 

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Y'all better worry about the grammer police beating your door down. Sound like ole dipstick reincarnated.... where ya at LimboSlice?

Well I’m not to worry about my Grammar it’s guys like you to pick out small grammar Mistakes then worry about the football season that coming up but thank you for Letting me Troll your TobinFrost all year  on your comment you make thank you EastTxFinest 

2 hours ago, villagegenius said:

Let’s try this again. Number 3 on your list mentions new OCs son. He comes from Wolfe City. He’s going to see quite a bit caliber better of talent than at Wolfe City. 

Ok yet again I don’t think he’s old school had the Athletes that Waskom have 

2 hours ago, Ringside said:

Just to clarify one point... QB contender is the son of the O line coach.  OC came over from prior coaching with Pearson. I think it could be an interesting year for the wildcats for sure.

Sorry didn’t Clarify that 

5 hours ago, DTH4life said:

Well I’m not to worry about my Grammar it’s guys like you to pick out small grammar Mistakes then worry about the football season that coming up but thank you for Letting me Troll your TobinFrost all year  on your comment you make thank you EastTxFinest 

You voted for Brandon 🤦

• LOL! 1