Waskom wildcat 2022-2023

DTH4life

Waskom will be fine with Pearson as the AD, I believe he brought in a good staff from what I have seen. The new QB candidate seems to be a good athlete and has run the option before and he can throw the ball. We also have another QB who can play so it will be interesting who wins out. I seen 6 very good fellows who will fill out the OL really well. Backfield will be speedy and big. Defense will be Waskom strong point going into the season and we will need it because the offense has not got a lot of snaps on Varsity. I do like the OC we seems to do well with bald OCs 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:34 PM, EastTxFinest said:

Y'all better worry about the grammer police beating your door down. Sound like ole dipstick reincarnated.... where ya at LimboSlice?

Are you implying that someone needs to hear the story about Uncle Jack and his horse? 

• LOL! 1

You are saying Waskom was predictable???? You are saying the old staff didn’t do a good job?  Those guys were some of the best in the State. Do you remember when they got there. You were the laughing stock of Football!!!!! You were everyone’s homecoming. I liked the ole DC he was a fiery guy. I think you Waskom people are spoiled!!! You are fixing to get a reality check real soon. You have been bad mouthing the previous staff that’s probably why Keeling left y’all didn’t appreciate him and his Staff. I sure would have taken the success y’all had for sure. 

2 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

You are saying Waskom was predictable???? You are saying the old staff didn’t do a good job?  Those guys were some of the best in the State. Do you remember when they got there. You were the laughing stock of Football!!!!! You were everyone’s homecoming. I liked the ole DC he was a fiery guy. I think you Waskom people are spoiled!!! You are fixing to get a reality check real soon. You have been bad mouthing the previous staff that’s probably why Keeling left y’all didn’t appreciate him and his Staff. I sure would have taken the success y’all had for sure. 

I suspect Keeling left because Tatum was an upgrade from 3AD2 to 3AD1 that included a salary increase with some of the nicest facilities in East Texas. Doubt very seriously if he ever sat around and said: "they just dont appreciate me here, I want to go where I will be appreciated". 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I suspect Keeling left because Tatum was an upgrade from 3AD2 to 3AD1 that included a salary increase with some of the nicest facilities in East Texas. Doubt very seriously if he ever sat around and said: "they just dont appreciate me here, I want to go where I will be appreciated". 

I agree. No matter what school it is or which coach it is, you’re going to have people on both sides that either like or don’t like you. A mature, confident person doesn’t have to have every single person like them. In the end, everybody just wants to make more money. Some people deserve more and some people don’t. Just the way it is. 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

He left because he could pick and bring people this time around. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

All of those things make sense.  Waskom had perhaps one of the most football friendly superintendents in the whole state when keeling came in.  Great man and a huge football fan.  He retired.  Change was inevitable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ringside said:

All of those things make sense.  Waskom had perhaps one of the most football friendly superintendents in the whole state when keeling came in.  Great man and a huge football fan.  He retired.  Change was inevitable.

He was top notch worked his way up through the ranks, Ag teacher, Middle School Principle, High School Principle and Superintendent. 

18 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

If you know Waskom and live there is more then that Waskom SHOULD have 8 are 9 state championships no lie we had some guys just never had a System are like I say coaches  that care about changing there mine about the football program the so now that have who are come don’t have to change but build on what there now 

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

If you know Waskom and live there is more then that Waskom SHOULD have 8 are 9 state championships no lie we had some guys just never had a System are like I say coaches  that care about changing there mine about the football program the so now that have who are come don’t have to change but build on what there now 

8 or 9 state titles? Sir, they don't even make maroon kool-aid, stop drinking it. Waskom was nothing but homecoming bait the day that Keeling got there and he changed the culture. Keeling often competed with way less talent than most of his opponents had. If you think for a second that Keeling wasn't the reason for yall being as good as yall were for the last decade, I dunno what to tell ya. The kids still there are Keeling taught, yall will be solid still because of it. He built something in Waskom.....culture, tradition, resilience. To think that man cost you 8 or 9 state titles because he wasn't a good enough coach......just wow. You just lost all credibility.

2 hours ago, DTH4life said:

Any chance one of the new staff members teaches composition? AFF

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

8 or 9 state titles? Sir, they don't even make maroon kool-aid, stop drinking it. Waskom was nothing but homecoming bait the day that Keeling got there and he changed the culture. Keeling often competed with way less talent than most of his opponents had. If you think for a second that Keeling wasn't the reason for yall being as good as yall were for the last decade, I dunno what to tell ya. The kids still there are Keeling taught, yall will be solid still because of it. He built something in Waskom.....culture, tradition, resilience. To think that man cost you 8 or 9 state titles because he wasn't a good enough coach......just wow. You just lost all credibility.

From 2000 till 2006 we had dudes no lie we had Coach Randolph from them years that ### us up on kids playing and just over the hold program then Coach Turner took us to 7-3 Record missing the playoffs that year two 1000 yard rusher and Force the most turnovers in the first 6 weeks on play we just got unlucky then we change Districts and got it in with y’all I had 125 rushing that year on y’all lol 

9 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

From 2000 till 2006 we had dudes no lie we had Coach Randolph from them years that ### us up on kids playing and just over the hold program then Coach Turner took us to 7-3 Record missing the playoffs that year two 1000 yard rusher and Force the most turnovers in the first 6 weeks on play we just got unlucky then we change Districts and got it in with y’all I had 125 rushing that year on y’all lol 

You had 125 yards on us in a game between 2000-2006? We only played once in that span......we won 47-3

• Like 1

DT there is no way on gods green earth that you truly think Waskom should have won 8-9 Titles. What years are you talking about? Also if you graduated from Waskom you should be ashamed of your English teacher! Ef dominated Waskom for 20 years before Keeling got there.  If you are Running that man down you should be ashamed. Waskom wasn’t even a town that even knew that played football until keeling got there. 

On 7/29/2022 at 10:57 PM, DTH4life said:

Well I’m not to worry about my Grammar it’s guys like you to pick out small grammar Mistakes then worry about the football season that coming up but thank you for Letting me Troll your TobinFrost all year  on your comment you make thank you EastTxFinest 

Actually you are quite intelligent.  Some should recognize when someone purposely uses bad grammar as it may disguise who they really are. You know the focus will be on your grammar as opposed to the jab you're trying to issue. Even one of below average intelligence would speak better and likely spend all night editing and proofreading because they know the wolves are waiting to correct and call them out 😆  Board member or  Coach? 🤔

• Prayers 1