NUMBERS

blueflu

Guest Tiger03lb
23 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I figured Malakoff would have more participation than that given the recent success. 

We've always had about that much or ranging 60 to 75 

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Wow that is low

That is what we had this morning the number will increase by about 7 or 8 more. We had about 53 last year, we lost three to Tatum and another father job moved to south Texas. I would say we are about right for a school our size lion. On another note we did have one move in so you can say the 3 we lost to Tatum is really just two. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

That is what we had this morning the number will increase by about 7 or 8 more. We had about 53 last year, we lost three to Tatum and another father job moved to south Texas. I would say we are about right for a school our size lion. On another note we did have one move in so you can say the 3 we lost to Tatum is really just two. 

For you enrollment i'd say 55 is average.   So, ur right

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Success brings numbers is all.... I figured yall would have been around 70-75