NUMBERS

blueflu

Guest Tiger03lb
42 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You already know who lol

Ya, sucka ūüėÜ

On 8/3/2022 at 2:26 PM, yoenation79 said:

What were last seasons  numbers?

That number seems low compared to the past. 

That number is low.  The average turnout the past 8 years (since I've been keeping track) is just over 96. Last year was 92.   Low during that period was 86.  I assume the freshman class is hurting the numbers as it's just a weaker class in terms of actual numbers and overall talent.  

17 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

That number is low.  The average turnout the past 8 years (since I've been keeping track) is just over 96. Last year was 92.   Low during that period was 86.  I assume the freshmen class is hurting the numbers as it's just a weaker class in terms of actual numbers and overall talent.  

Are the numbers showing a possibility that Yoe may not have a Freshmen team?  Combined JV/Freshmen schedule. 

12 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

Are the numbers showing a possibility that Yoe may not have a Freshmen team?  Combined JV/Freshmen schedule. 

Yoe usually  pick up 3 or 4 more freshman when school starts.  After the first six weeks it may become tough on Yoe to field a freshman team. Yoe will start having to play kids on both sides of the ball freshman through varsity.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:10 AM, yoenation79 said:

Ya, I'd say maybe more of a JV A/B possibility.  I think you still have enough kids, but not sure if you have enough freshmen.  

1 hour ago, Yoe09 said:

Ya, I'd say maybe more of a JV A/B possibility.  I think you still have enough kids, but not sure if you have enough freshmen.  

I’ve been around the Yoemen for years.  I do not ever recall a freshmen class not having enough kids to field a team for them to safely play a schedule.  
This is very concerning. 

53 minutes ago, yoenation79 said:

I’ve been around the Yoemen for years.  I do not ever recall a freshmen class not having enough kids to field a team for them to safely play a schedule.  
This is very concerning. 

It happens.  Gunter had a class with 3 players a few years ago.  Grew to about 7 by the time they were seniors.

• Like 1

Someone have a Gunter yearbook?  I would like to add up kids in their four grades they turned in this last time.  I have an old high school friend that has younger kids in their school district and he swears the classes are all over 100 students per now.  

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

Someone have a Gunter yearbook?  I would like to add up kids in their four grades they turned in this last time.  I have an old high school friend that has younger kids in their school district and he swears the classes are all over 100 students per now.  

you jealous?

• Like 1