Best Week 1 Matchups - Statewide

Everide2016

Guest Tiger03lb
31 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

It’ll be a good match up for Malakoff. 👀

It sure will be. The experts already said we young and inexperienced. Should be a landslide for WR. We'll be lucky to score. Hope y'all got a good scout to see the game. Y'all need tickets? 

25 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It sure will be. The experts already said we young and inexperienced. Should be a landslide for WR. We'll be lucky to score. Hope y'all got a good scout to see the game. Y'all need tickets? 

Nah, I’m going to watch us get pummeled by state contender Center. 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Two really good week 1 matchups within 8 miles of one another...

Kilgore at Carthage

Timpson at Beckville

Good test for both Kilgore and Carthage 1st game of the season. Neither one scheduled an easy win. Nothing will surprise me in this game. Kilgore with the big win. Carthage wins big. Or a game too close to call. Don’t know what to expect. On paper looks like Kilgore is the favorite, but Carthage has had their number since 2016.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Nah, I’m going to watch us get pummeled by state contender Center. 

Make sure you bring the 🍿

55 minutes ago, SmoakyBandito said:

Good test for both Kilgore and Carthage 1st game of the season. Neither one scheduled an easy win. Nothing will surprise me in this game. Kilgore with the big win. Carthage wins big. Or a game too close to call. Don’t know what to expect. On paper looks like Kilgore is the favorite, but Carthage has had their number since 2016.

We all have to remember now Carthage doesn't start taking games serious until when the playoffs start. Carthage peeps look at these as 10 scrimmages but either way this game will definitely be a guud un.. 

2013 these two played excuse me scrimmaged each other to begin the season and they also ended the season a few days before Xmas playing each other. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmoakyBandito said:

Have a feeling this one won’t be as close as most are predicting. 

Should be a great atmosphere though. CH starting the year with a lot of hype. Gimme Bucks by a couple scores 1st week of the season.

Idk it’s some questions at some positions for the Bucs so anything can happen.