Best Week 1 Matchups - Statewide

Everide2016

A Gilmer fan I talked to the other day said they will have the backups in for the whole 4th qtr. And they will definitely be winning with ease. This Gilmer fan either knows something that others don't know about Gilmer or he is just a moron talking and basically guaranteeing a Gilmer victory already is obscured. CH isn't pre-seasoned ranked #3 for no reason. I'm just going to guess and say Gilmer's starters probably play the whole game.

48 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

A Gilmer fan I talked to the other day said they will have the backups in for the whole 4th qtr. And they will definitely be winning with ease. This Gilmer fan either knows something that others don't know about Gilmer or he is just a moron talking and basically guaranteeing a Gilmer victory already is obscured. CH isn't pre-seasoned ranked #3 for no reason. I'm just going to guess and say Gilmer's starters probably play the whole game.

That’s just Gilmer being Gilmer. Nothing new here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmoakyBandito said:

Good test for both Kilgore and Carthage 1st game of the season. Neither one scheduled an easy win. Nothing will surprise me in this game. Kilgore with the big win. Carthage wins big. Or a game too close to call. Don’t know what to expect. On paper looks like Kilgore is the favorite, but Carthage has had their number since 2016.

Why would Kilgore be favored. The C Dawgs are flat out loaded on the offensive side of the ball. 
They will have size and speed on the defense side of the ball. Preston will have the Dawg D ready to hit that can can bet on. 
I don’t know who will win this game but my money is on Coach Surratt and staff. 
The 2022 Dawgs still have a bad taste after the China Spring game. 
Let’s Go Dawgs 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and hopefully 🏆

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

• Like 1