🏈Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season🏈

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 🏈Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season🏈

Things are looking up for the Boyz. McCarthy says they gonna roll with the wideouts they have signed. Gonna heal some folks up and get some youngsters some experience.  No major signing forecasted immediately. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 2:01 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Right now im thinking 10-7. Maybe win the division...maybe finish second to Philly 🤮. Hopefully they make good use of the $20m in cap money they are sitting on.

Could be quite a bit better than 10-7. They dominating Chargers now 29-10 first half. I think this is the year. I actually have a '72 Dolphins vibe about this season. Just everything feels exactly right. 

7 hours ago, Doomer said:

Could be quite a bit better than 10-7. They dominating Chargers now 29-10 first half. I think this is the year. I actually have a '72 Dolphins vibe about this season. Just everything feels exactly right. 

As right as a staggering drunk holding a Schlitz in one hand and a crooked pool que in the other thinking he gonna run the table ..... 😂

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

Boys' gone run the table.  No broke TV's this year.

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2022 at 9:36 AM, KirtFalcon said:

The only table dem boyz gonna run is the buffet table at Golden Corral ..... 🤣

Kirt, you're killing me. The big boys from the line is prolly gonna eat the buffet table and all. Them skilled boys gonna score early and often and be on the sideline resting and staying health in the late stages.

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Lobo97 said:

Cowboys have released Cooper Rush (FINALLY!!!) AND Will Grier, making Dak the only QB on the roster. Not sure exactly what the plan is here.

I read that they plan to resign him after other roster moves are made or maybe they are waiting to see what other QB's are waived.  They need a backup though.  

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

Dak will need surgery on his throwing hand and will miss several weeks (not that it’ll make much difference).

Good thing they brought Rush back 🙄

Good news East Texas!  At some point FOX will feature the Saints over the Cowboys and you won't have to witness this disaster in the making.

I really wonder if JJ is setting the team up to fail this season, so that he has a better, justifiable, reason to fire McCarthy and go get Payton. It's the only thing that makes the decisions he's making, as well as those he's not making, make sense.

There's no reason to not have a reliable backup QB.

There's no reason Jason Peters needs 3 weeks to practice with the team to be ready. He would've been the best OL out there last night!

There's no reason to let Dak throw 30 times, when he can't hit anything, while only giving Zeke 10 carries, and he's avg'ing over 5 ypc.

There's no excuse for trading Cooper for peanuts, and then not replacing him.

There's no reason to let half your OL go, and think the line will actually be better.

Setting them up to fail is the only thing that makes it make sense.

• Like 1