Apparently ENUF is ENUF

DOB

A little bit of booing the ref has always been there and is probably expected. In fact it's just part of the atmosphere of the game, but it really has gotten noticably worse the past few years. Fortunately I've not been at a game where it got violent but we've all seen the videos. I think it's about time they did something. If not, there may come a day where absolutely nobody wants the ref job and then what? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Same could be said for our children....but alas.

True, in a literal sense. Of course with the refs I meant it metaphorically, but you're absolutely right. Something needs to be done about that too, and in my opinion it has very little to do with gun control...but I won't say anymore so this won't get derailed to the political forum lol.

3 hours ago, Vandalman said:

A little bit of booing the ref has always been there and is probably expected. In fact it's just part of the atmosphere of the game, but it really has gotten noticably worse the past few years. Fortunately I've not been at a game where it got violent but we've all seen the videos. I think it's about time they did something. If not, there may come a day where absolutely nobody wants the ref job and then what? 

Taking a chewing from a HC should be tolerable to a certain extent.  Some of the other stuff should be punished.  Being attacked, taking crap from low tier assistants, dealing with undisciplined players… penalize the schools.  I’m all for it

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Taking a chewing from a HC should be tolerable to a certain extent.  Some of the other stuff should be punished.  Being attacked, taking crap from low tier assistants, dealing with undisciplined players… penalize the schools.  I’m all for it

I've seen quite a few HC chewings and maybe a little laundry dispersed because if it lol.

• Like 1