Early season predictions

BoyzNdaHood

We returned 9 on offense officially. The center graduated and one of our receivers moved to JT.  Macfoy will definitely be missed. He wasn’t a "starter" on offense but got plenty of reps. The offensive line should be a strength this year along with our running game. If our sophomore QB can increase his accuracy just a bit.....the offense will be darn near unstoppable. 

On 8/4/2022 at 4:33 PM, BevBrownJr said:

I asked this on another thread (“Kilgore @ Carthage Week One”) over a month ago and never got a response. I’m going to try again now: I didn’t see Kilgore play last year, which was its first year under Coach Woods’s  successor from Pleasant Grove. Does the Kilgore offense under him strongly resemble Pleasant Grove’s offense?

They couldn't be more different.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CHDog77 said:

We returned 9 on offense officially. The center graduated and one of our receivers moved to JT.  Macfoy will definitely be missed. He wasn’t a "starter" on offense but got plenty of reps. The offensive line should be a strength this year along with our running game. If our sophomore QB can increase his accuracy just a bit.....the offense will be darn near unstoppable. 

Good test right out the gates..

Yall had a receiver last year that was legit against Kilgore and LBJ, I want to say it was #1 but might be wrong.... good athlete

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

1 team in particular if I were a betting man I'd lost big on is cujo... under performing big time.... @VonG remember i told you i was led to believe this team was going to be 1 that finally gets over that hump and perform to their potential? Not looking good at the moment SMH

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

1 team in particular if I were a betting man I'd lost big on is cujo... under performing big time.... @VonG remember i told you i was led to believe this team was going to be 1 that finally gets over that hump and perform to their potential? Not looking good at the moment SMH

I see JT finishing the season at 1-9. I don't know who else they have left on their schedule that I can honestly say they have a shot to win. Everyone who would have put money on JT to be good this year lost all of their money. That stock started off so high in two a days and plummeted into the negative after the Legacy lost. People are committing suicide because they put everything into that one stock to yield such a high return and lost everything in a matter of two weeks. 

Edited by VonG

9 minutes ago, VonG said:

I see JT finishing the season at 1-9. I don't know who else they have left on their schedule that I can honestly say they have a shot to win. Everyone who would have put money on JT to be good this year lost all of their money. That stock started off so high in two a days and plummeted into the negative after the Legacy lost. People are committing suicide because they put everything into that one stock to yield such a high return and lost everything in a matter of two weeks. 

The talent is there as always, need some changes at the top of the chain

How's the upcoming teams doing so far

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

JT is another school that is a head scratcher. Everything is alway s there. Speed, athleticism, size, strength etc etc. but they underperform every year lately….. SMH - why? 

Don't mean to upset any one but I'm going to have to say coaching! 

Been following JT for many years, my whole family lives on Texas college rd and surrounding area so I have family year in and out playing for cujo... talent is there 

JT had plenty of chances when they were in 4a a few years back and always fell short in waco it seems