US Economy Added 528, 000 Jobs In July

BarryLaverty

8 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I was referring to the 528k jobs that the OP posted and instead of saying that was a good thing, people started bashing other things. Gas prices are going down and inflation is indeed up. @ObiOne since you made that comment, my goal is to make you look dumb everytime u make a stupid post. Not really into doing that but since u made that comment.....

I make a lot of stupid posts and make myself look dumb, plenty. So you won’t have to work that hard. My apologies for that comment though.  Sometimes I say stuff I shouldn’t.  But I do enjoy our discussions and back and forth. Even if we don’t agree a lot, politically. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I make a lot of stupid posts and make myself look dumb, plenty. So you won’t have to work that hard. My apologies for that comment though.  Sometimes I say stuff I shouldn’t.  But I do enjoy our discussions and back and forth. Even if we don’t agree a lot, politically. 

Lol. Man the comment wasn't that bad. Just reacting to u getting me good. That was the best I could come up with. This is smoaky, after page one of every thread most of our posts drop in IQ level. Especially mine 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

There is that obsession rearing its ugly head again, and really not relevant at all to a jobs report. After three months, that's a little disappointing that this was your best effort. 🙄

Funny, you don’t ever refute being a card carrying member of a party that supports pedophiles.  You just claim it’s irrelevant to the topic.  

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

White supremacy is now a mainstream plank of the GOP platform. Deny that? 

You’re the one saying it is, burden of proof is on you.  And don’t start with that old alleged voter suppression BS because it’s already been debunked over and over.  We know you think black people are to stupid to have ID’s.

but I can say the democrats have done far less for the minorities for the last 50 years.  Donald Trump did more than any.  I think you already know this, you just can’t put your pride aside and acknowledge it.

see you deflected from denying your love of pedophilia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

White supremacy is now a mainstream plank of the GOP platform. Deny that? 

STOP watching CNN and LSMNBNC! It's harmful for your health!

If you listen to us, we will get you on the "I'm an American" path. Surprised you didn't learn that from Trump syndrome.

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

There is that obsession rearing its ugly head again, and really not relevant at all to a jobs report. After three months, that's a little disappointing that this was your best effort. 🙄

Shoe still fits......

Under President Trump, the black unemployment rate fell to historically low levels, a fact that Democrats and the media never acknowledged.

This week, Democrats, the media and the Biden administration are bragging about the new jobs report, but failed to mention that the black unemployement rate is going up.

It’s amazing how selective they can be with the facts when it serves their purposes.

Townhall reports:

Labor Participation Drops in July As Black Unemployment Increases

The United States Department of Labor reported on Friday that 528,000 jobs were added in July, reducing the unemployment rate to 3.5 percent, down 0.1 percent from June’s read and a significant increase from the 372,000 jobs added in June.

July’s report outlined better economic news with several metrics returning to their pre-pandemic levels, but still showed that there are 900,000 more Americans who are not in the labor force but want a job compared to February 2020.

This is the key passage:

And while the Biden administration has been obsessed with diversity, equity, and inclusion, the Biden economy saw black unemployment tick up in July, from 5.8 percent to 6.0 percent — even while unemployment rates for other demographics decreased.

To their credit, CNBC actually mentioned this:

Despite a strong jobs report, unemployment inched higher for Black workers in July https://t.co/xqIrqr897C

31 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Under President Trump, the black unemployment rate fell to historically low levels, a fact that Democrats and the media never acknowledged.

This week, Democrats, the media and the Biden administration are bragging about the new jobs report, but failed to mention that the black unemployement rate is going up.

It’s amazing how selective they can be with the facts when it serves their purposes.

Townhall reports:

Labor Participation Drops in July As Black Unemployment Increases

The United States Department of Labor reported on Friday that 528,000 jobs were added in July, reducing the unemployment rate to 3.5 percent, down 0.1 percent from June’s read and a significant increase from the 372,000 jobs added in June.

July’s report outlined better economic news with several metrics returning to their pre-pandemic levels, but still showed that there are 900,000 more Americans who are not in the labor force but want a job compared to February 2020.

This is the key passage:

And while the Biden administration has been obsessed with diversity, equity, and inclusion, the Biden economy saw black unemployment tick up in July, from 5.8 percent to 6.0 percent — even while unemployment rates for other demographics decreased.

To their credit, CNBC actually mentioned this:

Despite a strong jobs report, unemployment inched higher for Black workers in July https://t.co/xqIrqr897C

“If you don’t know who to vote for then you ain’t black”…..geee who said that????

Demo’s don’t care about minorities except during election cycles….

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I love how it’s old fat white guys on here talking about how great the black population had it under Trump and how bad the Democrats are treating them. 

The young Libby soy sippers sure don’t understand.  Somebody has to explain it to them 

27 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The young Libby soy sippers sure don’t understand.  Somebody has to explain it to them 

So you mean to tell me that you understand what the African American population has gone through?  Also, your use of the term “soy” kind of makes me curious as to what exactly you are searching on the web. I bet you’ve got a search history that would make Brazzers blush. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you mean to tell me that you understand what the African American population has gone through?  Also, your use of the term “soy” kind of makes me curious as to what exactly you are searching on the web. I bet you’ve got a search history that would make Brazzers blush. 

Poor Poor Pepe….so young and so ill informed….you need to ask for your money back from whatever “institution of higher learning” you got your degree from….

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Soy lattes, Frappuccino boy…. Duh.  

On 8/7/2022 at 11:14 AM, PepeSilvia said:

I love how it’s old fat white guys on here talking about how great the black population had it under Trump and how bad the Democrats are treating them. 

And I love how it's young hipster "non-binaries" telling the black population how racist the world is and how they will never amount to anything in the white man's world.

• LOL! 1