Dick Cheney: 'Trump Is a Coward and a Threat'

BarryLaverty

16 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

You know, it's amazing to me how many of these Republicans that many Democrats/Liberals/Leftists/Media members absolutely despised are now being praised and hailed.

Right?

Don't you post article after article or video after video of long time D's flipping or speaking out on their party? What's the difference here? 

Point being folks can agree with some stuff and not have to cater to the parties every move.. some should take notes 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Don't you post article after article or video after video of long time D's flipping or speaking out on their party? What's the difference here? 

Point being folks can agree with some stuff and not have to cater to the parties every move.. some should take notes 

I understand the point you're making, but if people are saying, "Liz Cheney's a horrible person!" and then later "Liz Cheney's a hero!"

Versus, "I disagree with this person on this policy, but agree with them on this policy".

See the difference?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

THIS!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I understand the point you're making, but if people are saying, "Liz Cheney's a horrible person!" and then later "Liz Cheney's a hero!"

Versus, "I disagree with this person on this policy, but agree with them on this policy".

See the difference?

So if we go back and look at your post, that's what we will see?

This is the funniest 💩 I've seen in a while.  TDS x 1000.  Libnuts praising war mongering, Haliburton VP, establishment pos, Dick Cheney and family :rofl:

Next time you aren't so emotional, try and  think critically for a minute or two.  Do the establishment R/D's have my best interest at heart?  Does the establishment media have my best interest at heart?  Why do they all spend so much time, money, and energy trying to keep Trump and other America First Politicians out of office?  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not a big fan of Darth Cheney, but he hit the nail on the head with this one for sure. His daughter has integrity far beyond the rest of her party, at this point. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/04/dick-cheney-calls-donald-trump-threat-ad-liz-cheney/10239571002/

His daughter is one of the biggest liars in Congress .... she is soon to pay for it losing her seat by a landslide .... she will forever more be a pariah in consevative circles .... maybe she can land a job with LSDMSNBC  ....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

His daughter is one of the biggest liars in Congress .... she is soon to pay for it losing her seat by a landslide .... she will forever more be a pariah in consevative circles .... maybe she can land a job with LSDMSNBC  ....

That should be seen as a badge of honor, by your definition of 'conservative', which is blind Trump worshipper. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I respect that answer. 

I'm an equal opportunity political criticizer. At least I like to think I am. I just see Liberals/Democrats of having more to criticize right now. How many times have you seen me post a "train wreck" meme or "Yackety Sax" in reference to these things?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm an equal opportunity political criticizer. At least I like to think I am. I just see Liberals/Democrats of having more to criticize right now. How many times have you seen me post a "train wreck" meme or "Yackety Sax" in reference to these things?

How many times you see the resident libnuts criticize PedoPeter aka pedojoe?

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your ridiculous nonsense with the name calling and the nasty insinuations are out of line, so there is that reason for me. 

Worst president in history and you won't criticize him because I call him by the same name Hunter uses for him.  Libnut logic at its best.  

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not a big fan of Darth Cheney, but he hit the nail on the head with this one for sure. His daughter has integrity far beyond the rest of her party, at this point. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/04/dick-cheney-calls-donald-trump-threat-ad-liz-cheney/10239571002/

He's back, and it still in hate with a former president. 

image.jpeg

• LOL! 1