'The GOP Is Sick, But It Didn't Start With Trump, and It Won't End With Him Gone'

BarryLaverty

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

So then what is your opinion on "drag shows for kids" (yes, they are happening), books in school libraries too inappropriate to read out loud in a public setting, books in school libraries that, if you showed them to kids outside of school, you could be arrested for, and such? Do you support ANY of that?

Do I approve of using singular events to rationalize hatred and prejudice toward groups of different sexual makeup than myself? No. 
Do I approve of small minded censorship of topics to do with racism and sexuality as a broad based attempt to attack public schools and libraries? No. 

Because I am not a bigot full of fear, paranoia and cynicism. I save my hatred for white supremacy and purposeful piss ignorance. 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

There is nobody more sick than the lying idiot Dana Milbank and the left wing rag the washington post people who read article from the rag are brainwashed dimwits searching for anything to justify their pitiful world view. Now that is sick

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do I approve of using singular events to rationalize hatred and prejudice toward groups of different sexual makeup than myself? No. 
Do I approve of small minded censorship of topics to do with racism and sexuality as a broad based attempt to attack public schools and libraries? No. 

Because I am not a bigot full of fear, paranoia and cynicism. I save my hatred for white supremacy and purposeful piss ignorance. 

Says the pedo supporter.  Y’all notice he never shuns it.  He are one

32 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You’re the one obsessed with supporting pedophiles

Nope, not obsessed and don't support pedophila ever. Somehow you and others seem to really like to discuss it a lot, though. Talk about 'drag' and post pictures and giggle a lot. What's up with that? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Those that don't believe in democracy believe in oligarchy, really, because they want a select, small group of people to rule, essentially, and the chosen rulers are rich, older white men. 

And, the 'culture wars' have been inflamed out of prejudice, fear and paranoia, when in reality they are unicorns out there. Attacking public schools has led to a mass exodus of dedicated professionals nationwide, which was the end goal all along. Reaping the wild wind is coming. 

Gee, I am under the belief that we are pretty much an oligarchy right now. So do you support the current administration--the one rich, oldest white man? 

And the culture wars have been around for centuries, but in this century they were highlighted by an ex president that promoted party politics over bringing a country up--such as his GOP war on women, hispanics. But I am sure that you will provide us an OP-ED saying that Trump did something--but it was the president before him that made a culture out of blaming the other side for everything--and still does it. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, not obsessed and don't support pedophila ever. Somehow you and others seem to really like to discuss it a lot, though. Talk about 'drag' and post pictures and giggle a lot. What's up with that? 

So, You don’t support Plugs and the dimocrats? ....

22 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Not on THAT issue........that's all the dimnuts.....

Riiight  !!!  That is why Qannon is always getting busted for pedo stuff.  They claim to be the great protectors of children but end up being the ones harming children.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Gee, I am under the belief that we are pretty much an oligarchy right now. So do you support the current administration--the one rich, oldest white man? 

Who, when things don't go their way, use Executive Orders to get their way? I hate it when Republicans do it, as well, so Barry can't play that card on me.

Executive Orders are misused.

Or maybe the party who claims to support "Democracy" (we're a Republic), then whines that it's "not fair" that two Senators aren't voting the way they want them to, and are keeping them from passing something.

On 8/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Those that don't believe in democracy believe in oligarchy, really, because they want a select, small group of people to rule, essentially, and the chosen rulers are rich, older white men. 

And, the 'culture wars' have been inflamed out of prejudice, fear and paranoia, when in reality they are unicorns out there. Attacking public schools has led to a mass exodus of dedicated professionals nationwide, which was the end goal all along. Reaping the wild wind is coming. 

And those that support straight up Democracy support mob rule where the majority always get what they want even if it violates the rights of the minority.

Let's be real though, the democrats you vote for want an oligarchy too.  That's why there's a bunch of 70+ year old people in charge of the country right now!