'The GOP Is Sick, But It Didn't Start With Trump, and It Won't End With Him Gone'

BarryLaverty

17 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

We are not the party of Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, and Roy Moore.  Just 3 off the top of my head.  

Maybe not. But it ain't conservatives saying that 2+2=4 is a "white colonialist" thing, that people have to be "antiracist" instead of just, you know, not being racist, and that EVERYTHING is because of systemic racism, and that can't seem to define certain words.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Maybe not. But it ain't conservatives saying that 2+2=4 is a "white colonialist" thing, that people have to be "antiracist" instead of just, you know, not being racist, and that EVERYTHING is because of systemic racism, and that can't seem to define certain words.

What was that rumbling, bumbling, and fumbling post about ?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Oh, not changing the subject at all. Just pointing out additional facts. Do you dispute them?

Everything you posted in that comment is a minority of what the left thinks... me personally I don't know anyone who believes any of what you stated to be true... but go ahead and run with that nonsense, it's comical to say the least 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Everything you posted in that comment is a minority of what the left thinks... me personally I don't know anyone who believes any of what you stated to be true... but go ahead and run with that nonsense, it's comical to say the least 

Welcome back.  Why not post on your own account, Mrs. Jett?  We all know Jett doesn't use punctuation, like commas.  🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Everything you posted in that comment is a minority of what the left thinks.

And I would hope that a lot of what is said about the right being "white supremacists" and such is what a small minority of what the right thinks.

Right?

35 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And I would hope that a lot of what is said about the right being "white supremacists" and such is what a small minority of what the right thinks.

Right?

According to beanie boy and all the videos you post there is no minority, everything you post somehow links a majority of D's to whatever negativety yall are running with it.... same story different day

And to answer your question I'm sure it is a minority of white supremacist among the right

What's your next question? You never seem to take a answer  straight forward always seem to spin it or take it how you want

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

You never seem to take a answer  straight forward always seem to spin it or take it how you want

When people dodge my questions, or answer a question I didn't ask, of course I do. You should, too.

The problem is that the people in these parties sometimes kowtow to the "most vocal" in those minorities. Republican and Democrat alike. Why? To get re-elected.

Further, something's wrong when, during a Senate confirmation hearing, someone is asked to define what a "woman" is, and they say, "I'm not a biologist" or give some other sort of dodge as an answer. Now, you can argue that's a political point-grab if you want, and I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you vis-a-vis the question, but I think "Adult Human Female" is pretty straightforward. And, one could argue, the dodge answer "I'm not a biologist" is also a political point-grab.

Also, there was recently an item up for vote that stated that only "biological women" are capable of pregnancy. Every single Democrat voted against it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

You mean like when we ask Jett a question and he doesn't want to answer and just gives the ol :thumbsup:?

What question? You honestly think ppl are scared to answer a question on a HS sports forum? Yall put to much thought and time to this site

Just like Montes  last post, so much to unravel I don't feel like breaking down the whole post and disagreeing.. no need to reply to every post on here

13 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

What question? You honestly think ppl are scared to answer a question on a HS sports forum? Yall put to much thought and time to this site

Just like Montes  last post, so much to unravel I don't feel like breaking down the whole post and disagreeing.. no need to reply to every post on here

Translation: I can't defend anything the Democrats support

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Nothing I said is inaccurate.

You stated a item up for vote, only biological women are capable of pregnancy, and every single democrat voted against it... was that the only thing in the bill or just so happened to be in it? 

I'll say it again for deaf ears, I don't know anyone who thinks a men can get pregnant, so that would be a minority like I said... your wife leans left according to you, I'm sure she doesn't think.men can get pregnant... the more I read on here I feel dumb for even wasting my time on this nonsense