'The GOP Is Sick, But It Didn't Start With Trump, and It Won't End With Him Gone'

BarryLaverty

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Neither do I. But leftist politicians and Democrats sure do kowtow to those that do.

Yep, I don't hear the dims speaking out against those things.  They must agree or are at least ok with it.

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Don't tell me your going to do what you claim folks do and dodge the question?

Ok, as far as I can tell from what I've found so far, it was something like this:

Senate Democrats rejected an amendment by U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) that would have clarified, for the purposes of maternal and infant-related program resources, that only women can be pregnant.

I'm looking for the text of the Amendment. But let's go by that quote for now.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Ok, as far as I can tell from what I've found so far, it was something like this:

I'm looking for the text of the Amendment. But let's go by that quote for now.

The reason the dims voted against it is trans women can get pregnant even after hormone therapy to make them a man.  I actually think it's strange that God allows it, because there are so many women who aren't part of the freak show that do want to have children, but can't.  Now this is something I don't get.  Most trans women becoming men are either dating or married to a woman so how do 30% of them become pregnant unless it's through invitro fertilization or they're cheating on their partner with a male lover.  While the exact number isn't known of how many have become pregnant how did they get the 30% number ???  That's who they are protecting even though they are still biologically women.  They evidently haven't had a hysterectomy or had anything added to keep them from being impregnated.  Transgender Pregnancy: Moving Past Misconceptions (healthline.com)  We live in a messed up world.